87. Really Old Ones

INSTAGRAM:

@harrypotter

--

liked by @athena, @jspotter, @weaslette and 4, 845, 503 others

chosenone potter-evans

View all 302, 621 comments

@siriblack: they are so proud of you Harry...

@remrem: they will always be with you no matter what Harry.

@athena: if only you can talk to them I would give that, but I hope you know how they're always there for you Hare. Always.

10 hours ago

--

HARRY's POV

It was a week since the last we have all been together. We all decided to leave the box alone until we were all together.

I walked out of the office and saw my son through the window. He was strumming the strings on the guitar that Cass gave him.

I walked slowly to the door and saw that he had his eyes closed. I smiled as he hummed, he then opened his eyes and wrote down on his journal.

"Busy son?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. He shrugged and then continued strumming. I sat down beside him and looked at the yard.

"Dad?" he asked. I hummed and he looked at me. Glancing at him, I nodded and he sighed. "Did you- you know- did you know what you wanted after it was all over?" he asked.

I looked at him and sighed. "Son I didn't even know if I wanted to be in this world anymore." I said. I knew how he loved too many things but then I continued, "I know that there are so much in your head and heart right now." I said.

He nodded at me and sighed, "But dad I don't want to disappoint you." He said. I smiled and shook my head. I looked at swaying of the leaves of our trees, "James, you could never disappoint me." I said.