93: Invitations

INSTAGRAM:

@lukesmatter

liked by @louis, @fredster, @constellation and 4, 860, 995 others

sillypuff hanging with Petunia today

View all 890, 141 comments

@rorsdaley: you better get your arse here Luke or so help Merlin I will hex you to oblivion

@lulu: relax love...

@rosie: sorry to break it to you Lu but with how busy the store is, Luke will be hexed if he's not here.

@lukesmatter: alright! I'll be there geez.

@scamanderrolf: was it safe to leave the store...

@loonelovegood: they'll be fine love...

10 hours ago

--

LUKE's POV

"Alright don't kill me." I said as I entered the shop. I stopped walking when I saw my girlfriend staring at me with her arms crossed.

"Good you're here. You can tell your friends to not be too loud." She said as she motioned to the guitar room. I saw my new friends that me and Rory met months ago.

"Yo! Michael! Ashton! Mind not being that loud mates?" I said as I walked to them. They grinned and hugged me.

"Good you're here. Rory's missing though." Ash said. I laughed, "He's probably hiding from Rosie." I said.

"I heard that!" she yelled. The three of us laughed and walked to her. We smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Rory Dale!" she yelled and we all jumped. She smirked, "Am I scary now?" she teased. I laughed while the boys snickered.

The back door opened and Rory walked in as he was reading a letter. "What's that? A love letter?" Michael asked. I laughed and Rory glared at him.

"It's an invitation. Here you two got one too." He said as he handed me and Rosie one. I looked at the envelope while Rory talked to our mates.

I looked at Rosie who had a confused face as she read it. I opened mine and read the letter.

Luke Longbottom,

This is an official invitation to the Stark's new tradition; A Thanksgiving Dinner.

We know that you don't know this holiday because it's an American thing but I hope you accept this invitation; you are family.

We see you as family and we would be absolutely at joy if you do.

Have a nice day Mr. Longbottom.