54. Lily Luna Potter

SONG: we fell in love in october by girl in red

INSTAGRAM:

@harrypotter

liked by @weaslette, @jspotter, @severus and 4, 764, 750 others

chosenone My little angel, it's your birthday. How unfair is it that you're at school. I cannot smother you like I use to. I can't bring you to the places that you want to but of course education comes first. Now, my darling you might be the youngest but you have more responsible traits than your brothers. That's a given and our family even knows that. You hold the group together alongside the other responsibles. You my sweetheart will always be my little girl. You have grown up like your mother, filled with fire and headstrong attitude. So here I am to say, the boy that will have you (@lysanderpranker) will have the best experience in life. Although I hope you give him a hard time like your mother did to me. Okay I was kidding, I knew Ly will keep you safe and I trust him. And I trust you my sweetheart. Happy birthday darling.

View all 340, 307 comments

@malfoydraco: Happy birthday little lily, thank you for keeping the kids in line.

@ronweasel: Oh it's the little flower's birthday again. Happy birthday little one.

@mionegranger: Happy birthday Lily, we miss you all already. Please keep everyone in check.

10 hours ago

--

@weaslette

liked by @harrypotter, @jspotter, @severus and 4, 872, 679 others

itsgin My last little bird. Look at you all smiley and pretty. The freckles and the red head a weasley that can be seen from a far. Now would you look at you, you are so gorgeous love. Very gorgeous and I cannot wait and see who you're gonna be. You have so much ahead of you and I know you'll get far. You have gotten your mam's fiery nature and ability in telling people what your opinion is. You are outspoken and loved, you have your own way of words and I am so proud of you and so is your father. You have proven time and time again that you have your own way when it comes to your dreams and siblings. I adore my little flower. We love you so much, and will always support you. Happy birthday sweetheart.