45. Father's Day

SONG: Not All Heroes Wear Capes by Owl City

INSTAGRAM:

@moonflower

liked by @weaslette, @jspotter, @severus and 4, 895, 300 others

lils Hiya Dad! Well you know James wanted me to call you chosen dad and Al wanted me to call you Dad simp but I don't want to be in your bad side so yeah. First, happy father's day. Second, when did you smoke? And third me and the boys just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for us. I know you saved everyone way before you knew you were gonna have us but still we will always be thankful for what you have done. You have experienced so much and we will always be thankful that you made our lives much more easier than you had. We love you so much dad. I hope that wasn't too mushy for the boys.

View all 719, 119 comments

@harrypotter: First, thank you kids. Second, that was a phase and now I'm over it because your mother threatened to throw me out. And third I am very lucky to have you as my kids. I love you all so much.

10 hours ago

--

@dommy

liked by @veelafleur, @vicweas, @louis and 4, 878, 089 others

dominique Father, just kidding. Happy father's day dad! Vic and Lou decided it would be best that it was me who posted because I won't go mushy and embarrass them, but they're wrong. You know dad, we do see your hard work, we do appreciate everything you do, and yes we do love you. We may not say it often but we really do. Dad I hope you know that we really do love you because we really don't wanna see you doubt yourself about that. I know we aren't what you expected, Vic being a party girl, me being in Slytherin and Louis being a pranker. I hope you know we still strive to make you proud. Happy father's day dad.

View all 462, 602 comments

@cursebreaker: My children, thank you for loving me. I am not the perfect father nor will I ever be. Never think that I am not proud of all of you. You are loved, cared for and protected. I will always be here for you. Thank you for making me smile kids.