112. The Question.

THIRD POV

The renewal of vows was a hit. There were laughs and jokes sent throughout the ceremony which caused Athena to burst out of golden dust out of happiness. It was now the dinner part. They all moved to the big ballroom filled with tables. 

The young ones were dancing and the older couples resided on the tables chatting up a storm. That was when James looked at her Aunt Athena and Uncle Draco. They nodded and lifted their glass in salute. He walked to Cass and she smiled at her boyfriend.

She wore a black dress with sheer detailing on the sleeves and the top. James pulled her up and spun her. She giggled as she landed on his chest. She looked up at him with loving eyes.

          Them staring at each other, Cass gripped his white loose button up that was littered with plant details

Them staring at each other, Cass gripped his white loose button up that was littered with plant details. It was free from the blazer he wore earlier. She giggled as he lifted her up. They danced on the dance floor.

          Cass staring at her didn't notice they were outside until the wind hit her legs

Cass staring at her didn't notice they were outside until the wind hit her legs. She looked around and noticed the party going on inside. "James." Cass said. He chuckled, "Don't worry I won't steal you that long." He said.

She chuckled and shook her head. He gripped her waist and turned her to look at the other side so he won't see their family walking out to watch them. She gasped as she saw polaroid pictures of their world adventures. She chuckled and was about to look behind her but James hugged her from behind.

"Why hello there love." She teased. He chuckled and hummed, she chuckled as she heard the piano inside playing inside the party.

She furrowed her eyebrows as James started singing.

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything, take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

"Was that cheesy enough?" James asked as Cass gripped his hand. She let out a breathy laugh and nodded. She moved so she was facing him. She hid her face in his chest as he swayed.

James then spun her and she laughed as she faced the pictures again. She breathed in, seemingly she felt James heartbeat, she closed her eyes and James let out a breath. "Marry me." He said.

Cass let out a chuckle, "We talked about this." She said still not looking at him. "I know. But I'm ready, and I think so are you." He said. This made Cass turn around and she gasped when she saw her childhood best friend on his knee.

James grinned at her, "So, tell me if I'm wrong. We travelled the world Cass. Lived out of expectations, finished our studies and found our calling in the world. Even made destiny happy. Marry me?" he asked.

Tears flowed down her eyes as she bit her lip and nodded. James smiled and rushed to her. He gripped her waist as they kissed. Pops were heard and color bombs of Red and Green was seen. They looked at their family and friends who were cheering for them.

Cass looked at her parents who were smiling proudly at them. Scorp was wiping his face as he clapped while Faith and Lilz were jumping together. She looked back at James and nodded, he slipped the ring on her ring finger and they felt magic surround them.

Cass pulled James collar and kissed him. James chuckled and cupped her cheeks. That night, the constellations and the stars had did it again. Another batch of soulmates, after a long years of waiting. They have succeeded.

INSTAGRAM:

@constellation

liked by @athena, @harrypotter, @malfoydraco and 5, 980, 676 others

cassiomalfoy you're too good to me my star.

Tagged: @jspotter

View all 567, 890 comments

2 hours ago