111. The Anniversary

THIRD POV

Everyone was running around trying to make sure that everything was perfect for the Slytherin Royalties. The most all over the place was Morgan and Cass who were acting as the wedding planners of the event.

"Have you seen to the flowers Cass?" the older Stark said. The Malfoy girl nodded, "Yup all is well, we just have to make sure that the Uncles and boys don't make a mess." She said. They heard a gasp, turning around they saw Peter who was holding the hand of his youngest daughter.

Cass chuckled and hugged his uncle. "What it's true." She said. They joked around and then the girls realized that they had to get dressed so they waved at Peter and walked to the girls' room.

As they did so, Tonks and Fel walked to the bride's room. They knocked and then entered. There they saw Athena doing her own make up with an upset Wanda and Nat behind her. "Oh will you both chill out. Draco has seen me in everything. I can do my make up at my retaking of vows." She said. The two witches laughed which made the three women look at them.

Tonks wore a long sleeved black fitted dress with a few details on the shoulders. She wore some brown boots and smiled at the girl. The other woman was already walking towards the bride wore a sleeveless black dress. It wasn't as fit as Tonks' but it suited her well. She wore some black open toe stilettos. 

The women reached the bride who was smiling at them brightly

The women reached the bride who was smiling at them brightly. "She's right Wanda, Nat. Draco will love her even if she wore rags." Tonks said. They shared a laugh and Athena looked back at her reflection.

She sighed and the women looked at her with bright smiles. "You all look beautiful." She said. They shook their heads as they chuckled. "Oh don't flatter us." Felicity said to her friend. Athena chuckled and looked at the door as there was knocking.

There peeked was Blaise and Theo. "Dress delivery for our very own Rora." Theo said. The bride stood up and walked over to them. The boys entered and hugged their princess. "I still can't believe you're wearing that dress." Wanda said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Athena laughed and pulled out the dress from Blaise. She smiled at it and then looked at her friends. "Remember this dress boys?" she asked the two former Slytherins.