17. Starting Points

INSTAGRAM:

@molly2

liked by @lulu, @constellation, @poohbear and 3, 970, 641 others

moweasley I'm just going dress shopping Chris...

view all 712, 329 comments

@moonflower: oh here we go...

@roxy: you better be done when I come back.

@severus: come on Chris, the girls aren't kidnapping her

@jspotter: you don't get to talk Al...

@moonflower: both of you can't because both of you are clingy

@jspotter: don't be rude sister

5 hours ago

--

CHRIS' POV

I walked Molly to the entrance hall and saw Lily and Lucy waiting for her. I gripped her hand and she laughed.

She looked at me, "I'll be back Chris." She reminded me. I nodded my head but he shook his. "What's wrong?" she asked.

I sighed and she looked at me, "I'm not disappearing." She said. "I know. It's just, it's unbearable without you." I admitted.

She faced me and cupped my cheeks, "You're adorable." She said.

I blushed and looked away. "I'll be gone for 2, 3 hours? Then after, we can cuddle in front of the fireplace." She said.

Looking back at her, I see her smile. My heart leapt and I couldn't help but blush. She laughed and patted my cheeks.

"I'll be back doofus." She said and I laughed and nodded. "Be safe then." I said she nodded and we looked at her cousins.

They were smirking, I rolled my eyes, "Shove it will you." I said. They barked laughs and I groaned.

"Now now, what is so funny?" we heard a voice behind us. We looked and saw my dad.

"Hello Professor Black." I said teasingly. His face scrunched up, "I told you not to call me Professor, Christopher."

My face scrunched into disgust when he called me by my full name. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Now I saw a post earlier, leave Molly alone Chris. It's not like she's moving away." He teased me.

I glowered at him and Molly laughed. "Your dad's right Chris, I'll be back before you know it. And I'm not going to war, just the village." She said with a laugh.

I smiled warmly at her and nodded. "Fine, go before I change my mind."

She furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed, "You don't tell me what to do Chris." She said. I laughed and nodded.