6. The Return: Gryffindor II

FELICITY's POV

"You ready Chris?" I asked my son as I stood near the door. He nodded as he rummaged through his satchel. "Everyone ready?" Sirius asked with a big smile, I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Do I need a helmet?" Chris jokingly said. Sirius narrowed his eyes at him, "Very funny Robin." I laughed, "Better get going."

"Ah very well!" Sirius said as he carried Chris' trunk. "Wait, mum have you seen the hat I have? The one that Aunt Thena bought for me?" I looked at him and smiled. I walked to the kitchen and found the scarlet scarf and handed it to my son.

His eyes beamed and thanked me. Folding it carefully he put it in his bag. "A bit too red for you..." I trailed as I looked at him. He shrugged, "It's a gift."

I raised an eyebrow, "A gift? For who?" I asked with a smirk. He looked at me and laughed, "A friend."

"Just a friend?" I asked, he nodded quickly. I hummed and ruffled his hair. "If you say so kiddo. Let's go before your father throws a fuss."

"Umm mum, can I ask you something first..." I turned to him and nodded. "I know it's different but, when you met dad, were you like friends or..." I chuckled as I remembered the memory.

"Oh darling no, I was so annoyed at your father. The same way your Aunt Lily was annoyed with Uncle James." I said as I brushed his hair. He pursed his lips, I sighed and cupped his cheeks.

"You don't have to tell me anything yet, but you have to remember that not all love stories are the same sweetheart..." he smiled and nodded. Kissing his forehead, I smiled and smoothed his shirt, "Now let's go, I heard Molly is waiting for you."

I saw him blush and I smiled slyly. I was about to comment on it, "Oi! Blacks! Let's go before the little tyke misses the train!" Sirius screamed. I rolled my eyes and looked at my son, "Let's go, he's starting to fuss." He laughed and nodded.

--

OLIVER's POV

I was rubbing my hands off my pants as I finished checking on the kid's checklist. I heard my wife, Katie checking on them. I was throwing away parchment when I heard a knock. I turned and saw my son.

"Tommy, what is it?" I asked as I cleaned up. He sighed, "Would it be too forward if I asked Roxy out?" he asked.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. I was wiping my hands on a towel and I smiled, "I don't think so, no. Why do you ask?" He sighed and brushed his hair.

"I don't know I just think, you know because you know Aunt Angelina and well we're like adopted by them and the rest, it would be weird?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head.

Walking towards him, I held his shoulders. "Son, there's nothing to be weird about alright? If you like Roxy then you can ask her. But you have to make sure that you respect her alright?" I said.

He nodded in understanding, "But dad, I think I should ask Uncle George first? You know just so he knows." He said and I smiled at him proudly. "Good man." I said as I clapped his back.

He smiled and was about to speak when I heard stomping on the stairs. We turned and saw a fuming Penny. Tommy laughed and shook his head, "What did I tell you? Don't reprimand Louis."

She scoffed, "I didn't even do anything in the first place." I shook my head and motioned for my kids to sit down. When they did I looked at Penny with soft eyes.

"Darling, I know you meant it as a joke but, it seems a bit too far. Louis has been quiet for a while..." I said in a soft voice. She sighed and then put her head in her hands. "Then what am I gonna do to fix it?"