50. Lucy Weasley

SONG: Nobody Compares by One Direction

INSTAGRAM:

@percyweasley

liked by @auds, @molly2, @rorsdaley and 4, 441, 473 others

gryffindor My little girl, happy birthday sweetheart. Look at you being so proper with your tea. I can remember the day your mum had you. I remember because Molly jumped over and over on my lap and I tried so hard not to push her off. My darling you are one of the tame ones and I thank Merlin for that so many times in my life. I know you are happy with your current situation and I don't want to ruin it. You like your space and I respect that. You are so much like your mother it's endearing. My darling continue to be who you want to be and keep tabs on your crazy cousins. Happy birthday little Lu.

View all 236, 535 comments

@siriblack: why do you adults not trust us in keeping tabs on the children? Happy birthday Lulu.

@athena: maybe for the reason that you and remus can't say no to my children? Happy birthday Lucy, I hope you have a great one this year.

@remrem: well that's just unfair because they use their magic on us. Happy birthday responsible Lu.

10 hours ago

--

@auds

liked by @percyweasley, @molly2, @rorsdaley and 4, 489, 566 others

audreyweas My beanie loving baby, happy birthday sweetheart. I hope you are enjoying your day. Mum and Dad are so proud of you love. You have proven so much, you have been quiet ever since you were a baby but that didn't hinder you in pushing yourself to be left back out of the spotlight. I know I don't know much about Hogwarts because I am born and bred in America and is a proud Wampus. I'm rambling again but it seems like you got that from me. Sweetheart I can never ask you to do things that you are never passionate about. So like what we tell you ever since you started talking is that, you are the writer and director of your life. You call the shots and you don't need to live in expectations and pleasing stares. You are your own person darling. Happy birthday sweetie. We love you so much.