69. Our Future

INSTAGRAM:

@siriblack

liked by @malfoydraco, @harrypotter, @athena and 4, 813, 734 others

sirius No, I am not spying on them but they've been quiet and I don't know if we would be happy they're kind of maturing or be sared because they might be planning.

View all 202, 148 comments

@looneylovegood: leave them alone Sirius.

@scamanderrolf: ooh, you better listen. I would

@looneylovegood: I would shut up if I were you

@siriblack: HA! Scared of his wife!

@harrypotter: yeah, you're scared of Fel too.

@siriblack: shut up

@evansfelicity: leave them alone

10 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

I sat down the blanket, we were outside. We I meant the ones who were gonna graduate. We didn't have any classes or activities today, so we all decided to just hang out today.

We all sat down with instruments, books, sketchbooks, journals, pins and needles, laptops and anything that we actually are passionate about.

I hummed as I read through the journal that mum had. It was once Aunt Sygin's and then I heard a plop. We all looked up and furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Fred looking at the sky.

"What?" I asked. He looked at me, "I didn't even say anything." He said. I shrugged, "You thought it." I said.

He laughed and spread his arms in the air, "We're about to graduate..." he said. Lilz scoffed, "Yeah no shit." She said.

We all laughed and he threw him a paint brush that Louis was using. Lilz flipped him off and I shook my head. "Alright, what the hell are you talking about Fred?" I asked Fred.

"Thank you." He said I groaned and raised an eyebrow at him. "Alright, don't get your wand in a twist." He joked. "Don't make me twist yours." I said.

He gasped and crawled behind Faith. "Faith! Control your best friend!" he yelled. We all laughed and James pushed him back. "Just tell us." He said as he moved to sit next to me.

"What do you think we would end up doing in the future?" he asked. We all stopped and we set down all the things we were doing.

I furrowed my eyebrows and I huffed, "Huh. Nice question." I said. He smirked, "Why thank you." He joked.