105. PEEVES!

INSTAGRAM:

@siriblack

liked by @jspotter, @louis, @fredster and 4, 157, 523 others

sirius what did you guys do to Peeves?

View all 239, 701 comments

@poohbear: how dare you assume it's us father

@siriblack: well who else would start it?

@remrem: stop harassing the kids Sirius and help me find peeves

@moonflower: yeah uncle Pads, go help find Peeves

@siriblack: why you little bossy...

@weaslette: what was that Sirius?

@ronweasel: oohh scary Gin

10 hours ago

--

SIRIUS' POV

I huffed as I walked out of Minnie's classroom. I watched as some students jump at the slightest things. Peeves has been on a rampage ever since this morning and Minnie is hellbent on finding out who started it.

I shook my head as I saw my best mate walk towards me. He had his eyes narrowed at me and I laughed, "Before you say anything, I am not hiding them." I said.

He shook his head, "You better not. Peeves hasn't been this crazy ever since..." he trailed of us he sighed. I smiled softly and threw my arm around his shoulder.

"Are you reminiscing of the days when we had our prank wars with the girls?" I asked. He hummed and I smiled widely, "Well those were the days." I said.

We heard a screaming, we walked to the courtyard and saw the last group of our family running away from Peeves. Remus groaned and whipped his wand out. "Waddiwasi!" he yelled as a stuck gum on the ground hit Peeves.

The poltergeist flew away, "MEENIE LUPIN!" he yelled and I chuckled. The kids looked at us with relief in their eyes. We walked to them and Remus sighed.

"Tell us, did you provoke Peeves?" he asked. My son gasped and I rolled my eyes. The girls laughed and shook their heads. "How dare you Uncle Rem-" he was cut off with a hand in the air.

He smiled at us with a hint of mischief in his eyes. I tried my best not to smile but I just couldn't. Chris looked at me and I winked. Remus groaned, "Sirius." He scolded me.

"Oh hush up Remus, you can't blame me in being proud for my son." I said with smile at the kids. They laughed and my best mate threw his arm in the air.

"You guys still didn't answer my question." He said. The girls sighed, "We're telling you uncles, we don't know what's up with Peeves." Lily said.