THE END.

Hello Nocturnal Babes,

This is the official end of the second book of this series. I know this book has been all over the place, honestly I was thinking of discontinuing this but I fought through the pessimistic thoughts and finished it.

It took me so long to find an end but here we are. This book, no matter how cluttered it is, is a compilation of recurring dreams and space outs for the last 3 years.

I would like to say thank you to my sister Thea for helping me with the face claims. To my best friend MissVenna for supporting me through my writing journey, I love you both so much.

To my cousin Bianca for listening to my breakdowns and ideas this past 2 months. My friends Imari and Mabeth for being there even if they don't have a single clue on what this is about.

I have been racking my brain on what to say but really thank you. I know this is different from the first book, this is more on cliches but I wouldn't want anything less. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thank you to you and everyone who reads and votes. It means so much.

Like what I said in the first book, this is a series and there will be a book 3 coming soon and I cannot wait to write it.

For the mean time check out my reading list, I will be updating it soon!

I would like to give credits to J.K. Rowling for the characters of Harry Potter and all the celebrities that I have used in this story as face claims.

Thank you babes, I hope to see you all in my 3rd book!

See you nocturnals.

-Issay (October 16, 2020)