42. Louis Weasley

SONG: Good Years by ZAYN

INSTAGRAM:

@veelafleur

liked by @cursebreaker, @dommy, @vicweas and 4, 006, 206 others

fleur My little sweet boy. Happy birthday to you my only son. You have been the light and new hope of our family. The day we found out that the little bean was going to be a boy me and your dad were through the moon. When your sisters found out they were gonna have a little brother they didn't know what to do. They were so used with pinks, tutus, flowers and everything girly but when they saw you everything just made sense. You are the missing peace that completed our family. Happy birthday sweet angel.

View all 747, 954 comments

@auds: happy birthday Lou, you better live up to that angel nickname

@johnson: yeah right. Angel? I kind of doubt that. Happy birthday ya troublemaker

@mogunaprincess: keep up the trouble little man, happy birthday!

10 hours ago

--

FLEUR's POV

I packed up a few meds and clean water. I tied the bag and handed it to Vic. "Thanks mum." She said.

I smiled and laughed, "I may not have partied like any of you, I know what to expect of a hung over because of your father going home after a night out with your uncles."

I heard a scoff and we turned and saw my husband shaking his head. "That is not true." He said as he walked in.

We heard laughing and Dommy walked inside, "Yeah right dad. Remember the time when I found you stumbling the house after a night out with-" "Alright! We get it." He cut off his daughter and Dom smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Yeah you can't talk when you and Vic really come home drunk while being carried by Teddy and Scorp." I said with a smirk.

They had shocked faces and I smirked wider. "Yeah I know that, I have eyes and ears in this house." I said. "What?" a befuddled voice said.

We turned and saw Louis there with a confused face. We all laughed and Bill walked to him and ruffled his hair.

"Dad come on!" he yelled and fixed his hair. "Oh you're more of a woman than I am." Dom snickered.

Louis scoffed, "Yeah because I can't see woman in you." He joked. Vic barked a laugh, Bill snickered, I rolled my eyes and Dom gasped.

"Why you little..." she trailed. "Alright! Enough, are you all ready for the party?" I asked.

They beamed at me and nodded. Bill laughed, "I can't believe that Draco and the others let you all off the hook." He mumbled.