In The Past ~ #2

Michele's Point of View 

*3rd Grade, Middle of May*

My twin sister, Sage, and I walked to school instead of taking the bus. We don't live to far away from school, but we always took the bus. I think the only reason why we walked was because I wanted to Corbyn at all costs. 
Mine and Sage's mom and dad got into an fight two weeks ago and now they might get a thing called a divorce. I didn't like when Corbyn saw me crying or hurt for some reason. 

*Middle of School Day*

Mine and Sage's should up to our classroom and talked to us in the hallway.

As we walked back into the classroom, I took my seat which was right next to Corbyn and Sage.

Right after we took our seats, we went to lunch. After lunch it was time for recess. 

I made sure to hide where couldn't find me, but he always found me.

"What's wrong," he asked, sitting next to me on the ground.

"Nothing," I said and buried my face into my hands.

Corbyn's Point of View

"You can always talk to me," I said as I hugged. 

Sage came sat by us, hugging Michele too.

"Our mommy and dad split up today. Mommy said she and dad already signed the papers," sage said.

"I''m sorry," I said as I hugged Michele tighter.

She turned her body to hug me back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm going to rename the characters from the "Space" Imagine for the story.-Michele