Chapter 18

Kora's Point of View

Once Leilani had Sage and I in the car, she started driving like a crazy person.

"Slow down," I said from the backseat.

"Why are you even driving this fast," Sage asked.

Leilani had slowed down at this point.

"Mellow texted me and said that she had drove Michele back to her place. She went to grab something from the store so she was only gone for ten minutes. When she got back to Michele's place she said she found a note from Michele saying that was going to get drunk so she could do something dumb later," Leilani explained.

"Well step on it," Sage almost screamed. 

I pulled out my phone and started tracking Michele's phone.

"She's at the club across the street from your house Lei," I said.

As she turned the corner, she drifted, making Sage and I scream.

"What," Leilani asked. "Do you want your sister to do something stupid?"

When we arrived at the club, we instantly saw Michele taking shot after shot. 

"Michele, stop," I said as we got closer to her. 

But she didn't listen. 

I turned to the bartender who kept giving her shots. I payed him what Michele owed him while Leilani and Sage dragged her to the car.

"What the fuck was that," Sage asked, turning in her seat to face her twin.

"Nothing," Michele said.

"That was something," I snapped. "If you left there alone, you could've died."

"So," Michele questioned. "What's the point of living if you're gonna hurt and die?"

"How the hell can you say that," Leilani asked.

"I just can," Michele snapped.

We were at Leilani and Melanie's house now, Melanie's car sitting in the drive way.

We all went inside and Michele instantly collapsed. Tears streaming down her face.

"Please don't think like that," I begged her.

"But he doesn't love me. He never did. All he did was use me and hurt me," Michele said.

"Who," Sage asked.

"Corbyn," Melanie said. 

"What do you mean," Leilani asked.

"Michele wanted to figure out what her and Corbyn were. All he did was give her blank expressions and no vocal responses," Melanie explained.

Michele just sat there, her sobs quiet and tears streaming down her face still. 

"He doesn't love me. He never did. And he never will," Michele said.

At that moment, Leilani, Melanie, Sage, and I realized that the only person who could fix this was Corbyn.

I got up and called Jack, explaining the situation that Corbyn had put Michele in and asked him to talk to Corbyn with the other boys. He said he would, and I hoped that Jack and the others could talk some sense into him. Before Michele broke herself even more than she already was broken.