Chapter 4

Michele's Point of View

We were at the hospital, Melanie, Kora, and Sage met us at the hospital with their kids.

We were all waiting in the waiting room when the doctor came out. 

I jumped out of my seat and walked up to the doctor. Sage, Kora, Melanie, and Leilani were with me.

"Are you five here for Mr. Seavey, Mr. Avery, Mr. Herron, Mr. Marais, and Mr. Besson," the doctor asked.

"Yes," Melanie barely managed to get out.

"And the three boys," Leilani said.

"Oh, yes, Robert Herron, Carter Marias, and Chance Besson," the doctor said.

"How are they," Kora asked.

"Mr. Avery and Mr. Herron should be out in two to three days. Robert, Carter, and Mr. Seavey should be out soon after them. Mr Marais and Chance should be out within a week. And with Mr. Besson, it's hard to tell. All we know is that Mr. Besson is in a coma. He might make it, but we'll run tests for him in a week or so," the doctor said.

"Can we see them," Sage asked.

"Of course," the doctor said.

I just stood there, scared for my husband, kids, and soon to be new born baby. 

"Ele, you go see Chance and Corbyn. I'll bring your kids with me. Once we're done seeing Jack we'll see Chance and then we'll meet you in Corbyn's room," Kora said.

"Thanks," I said.

Once I had visited Chance, I walked slowly to Corbyn's room. 

I stood in the door way, scanning over him. He has bruises and cuts. Wires were hooked up everywhere. Even though he was in a coma, he still looked so peaceful when his eyes were closed. I stood there and imagined him sleeping peacefully in our bed with out the bruises, cuts, and wires.

"Corbyn," I whispered. "Please be okay."

~ ~ ~

I cried while writing this and now my mom's roommates are asking me if I'm okay. I'm just saying my tears are tears of happiness cause I don't want them to read this chapter. 
I hope you liked this chapter!