Chapter 23

*2 Years Later*

Michele's Point of View

It's been two years since Corbyn and officially started dating. After the boys, Melanie, and I got home from tour, Jonah and Leilani started dating. Then two months after Kora and Jack got together. And right before Sage and Daniel started dating, Melanie gave birth to hers and Zach's first child. A boy named Robert, after Zach's best friend, Jack. 

Today Corbyn and I were celebrating our two year anniversary. 

"So what are going to do next," I asked.

We were currently sitting in Corbyn's car. We had just spent exactly three hours shopping at the mall. Corbyn got every pair of new shoes he could find. I got two pairs of shoes, a few dress, along with some notebooks since I love to write.

"There's two places I wanna take you," he said.

"Then take me to them," I said

Corbyn started the car and started driving. 

"We're almost there," Corbyn said as he pulled over.

"Then why are you stopping," I asked.

"Put the blindfold on," he said.

"I swear to god if you're gonna go all-"

"I swear on my life it's nothing like what you're thinking at all," he said as he tied the blindfold around my face.

I could feel the car start up again and eventually stop.

I heard Corbyn's car door shut, and then heard mine open. I felt Corbyn undo my seat belt and then help me out if the car. 

"Just hold on to my torso," he sad as he wrapped my arm around his torso.

We were walking for what felt like forever when we stopped. Corbyn let go of me and then the blindfold fell off my face.

In front of me I saw I big white wedding dress dressed on a manikin. The top part was clung tightly to the upper half of the manikin and then got flowier and flowier as the dress approached the floor. I touched the dress, feeling the finest felt ever. I realized that this was the wedding dress I used to fantasize wearing when Corbyn and I got married.

I looked over the second manikin to see a suit. The shit and shoe were black, but the suit itself was white. Then, in the suit jacket pocket, there was a fake purple rose.

In front of the wedding there I saw it. The band was rose quartz with a big purple heart in the middle. The made out of amethyst. With a little orange heart on either side of the purple heart. 

I saw images of this place, just covered in trees with a tiny river near by. 

I turned back to Corbyn who was on one knee now. 

"Michele Rae Cross," he said. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I said. 

The ring was on my finger now. We were standing there looking at the wedding dress.

"I got the best dress makers to order this silk form China, just like you used to fantasize about. I found florist who grows real purple roses. And I've got French cooks, all the way in France, waiting for answer if they need to come to America to cook for our wedding. I've also got a park ranger in Washington waiting for an answer on the reservation I made for our wedding," Corbyn said.

"What about the ring," I asked.

"Oof, that cost a lot to be made," eh said.

"I'm sorry," i saod. 

"Don't apologize," he said. "I would waste that much money for you and only you."

"So where did the ring come from then," I asked, ruining the romantic moment he tried to put in the air.

"Started off in mines in Canada. Then for the band and hearts to be made, it went to Egypt. And then for the piece to all be put together, Paris. And sure, it cost a lot, but it was worth it," Corbyn said. 

"I love you so much Bean," I said.

"I love you too," he replied. 

We just stood there as I examined my future wedding ring in the glass case.

~ ~ ~

This is the end of Part 1 of this book. I'll start Part 2 sometime today, there just be a cast for it for the next few weeks since I have to add a few new characters and I don't know who the extra characters should be. But it will have the main cast from this Part, so if you need a refresher on who the face claims of the characters are, go look at the cast that's posted before chapter one of this part.

I hope you enjoyed this part. 

Plz let me know what you thought of this Part.

Can't wait for you guys to read more.

~ Michele