Chapter 7

Corbyn's Point of View

I woke up and got out of bed. I checked the time to see that it almost eleven in the morning. As I grabbed my phone I got a call from Daniel.

"Hey man, what's up, " I asked him.

"Sage wants Michele to stay with you a little longer so she can relax and destress," Daniel said through the phone.

"Okay, I can do that," I said. "So no wedding planning and stuff like that?"

I heard him ask Sage through the phone.

"She said none of that," Daniel said.

"Alright, well I think Michele is doing that so I'm gonna go stop her," I said. "Talk to you later."

I hung up and went to my living room. I grabbed the papers out of her hands.

"What are you doing," she asked me.

"Giving you a break from wedding planning," I said.

"But I don't need a break," she said.

"When did you wake up," I asked.

"Nine," she said.

"Why?"

"To plan the wedding, but that's only because I want it to be perfect."

"As long as me and you are there with our supportive friends and family it will be perfect," I said.

"No it won't," Michele sighed.

"What do you mean it won't be perfect? Of course it will," I said.

"I don't know if he's coming or not, but my dad might go," Michele said.

"So?"

"He has these super high expectations that since your in a band and I work as a tour guide for NASA the wedding will be super fancy and nothing will go wrong. But we're not gonna live up to his expectations and he's not be there for me," she cried.

"I'm sure he'll love you either way," I said.

"When Kora and Jack married, my dad will be super impressed because they'll have enough money to make it super fancy. And same with Sage and Daniel. I don't want my dad to reject me which is why I'm stressing over the wedding," Michele said, her head now buried into my chest as we sit on my living room floor.

"How about we bake," I suggested.

She just laughed.

"But you can't bake," she said.

"You get to be the boss in the kitchen," I said. "But we are gonna have to go to the store."

"How do you not food in you apartment," she asked.

"I'm always with you and you always cook. Or we're with the others. But the only time I;m ever here is in the mornings and at night," I said.

"Let me get ready and then we go to the store," she said. "And we can take the fast car."

She left to get ready and I cleaned up her papers.