Chapter 1

Michele's Point of View

"Claire Marie! Chance," I yelled from the kitchen. 

My almost twelve year old daughter and my seven year old son bounded down the stairs of the house.

"Yeah mom," Claire asked.

"Can you guys bring Luke and Lisa downstairs," I asked.

"I guess," Claire said.

"Be nice please," I said. "Grandma and grandpa are coming over. Along with Aunt Sage, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Chris, Ben and Ian are coming."

"Wait, is Auntie Kora and Lavender and Lillie coming too," Claire asked.

"I think so," I said. "They might be visiting Uncle Jack's family instead. Now both of you, please go bring the twins downstairs."

I was setting the table.

"Why can't Chance just do it," Claire asked.

"Claire Marie Besson," I said. "I will not say it again, please bring down Luke and Lisa with Chance."

It's been three months since the boys left for tour. I found out, the week the boys left, that I was pregnant again. I called Corbyn and told him. But by the time he gets home, a new baby would be taking up our house hold. Along with a litter of puppies from our German Shepard and our Huskie. 

She walked away, and whispered something before following Chance up the stairs.

"And when you get back downstairs, I want that attitude gone," I said. 

I heard a knock on the door and in came Sage, Kora, Lavender, Lillie, Ashley, Christian, Ben, Ian, and Corbyn's parents.

"Michele," Sage asked. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I said.

As Claire and Chance brought Luke and Lisa down Claire said, "Now can you stop being in my ass mom?"

"Excuse me," I asked her. 

She started walking upstairs. Dinner hadn't even started and she was already getting attitude.

"Claire Marie Besson, get down here now," I yelled.

She came back down.

"Why are having such a bad attitude," I asked her.

"Because I miss dad," she said. "He's always gone. I never see him."

"Why do I get all your attitude," I asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe if you were gone all the time like dad I'd be the perfect angel for you," Claire snapped.

I stood, there taken back by what she had said. She stormed upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

I sunk onto the couch. Ray went into the backyard with my kids, Kora's kids, and Ashley's kids. Ashley followed.

"Are you gonna be okay," Sage asked.

"No," I said. "I'm not. All I get from her is attitude. It's an every day thing. But she never got as far as what she said just now. I can't raise four kids by myself. Plus the one of the way. I get pregnant, and then has to go on tour. He's always gone."

"You're not alone," Kora said. 

"But I am," I said. 

"You're not," Ashley said. "Wait, where's my mom?"

"She went upstairs to talk with Claire. 

"I can't keep doing this. I need him to come home, or I don't know what I'm gonna do," I said, whipping away the few tears that escaped me.

What was I gonna do?