Chapter 7

Michele's Point of View

"Corbyn, you just got back," I said. "Is it really a good idea to just have our kids stay with your parents for three days?"

"You need a break from being a mom, but I want to be with you. So I'm not sending you away. We're gonna stay at home and have a date night. I've been MIA for so long. And I've just really been missing you," Corbyn said. "I've missed us."

"Same here. But we didn't even plan with your parents. We literally dropped them off and left," I said. 

"Well when we see our kids in three days they're gonna have the greatest days of their lives," Corbyn said.

"After school and homework," I said.

"After school and homework," Corbyn repeated.

Corbyn placed his hand on my thigh.

For the rest of the ride home, his hand was just there. 

Once we got home, Corbyn shut the door and held me in the middle of the hallway.

~ ~ ~
Things are about to get a little spicy, if ya know what I mean
~ ~ ~

He pushed gently against the wall, remembering I was still pregnant. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. I could see lust and hunger covering his blue eyes.

He kissed my passionately, roughly, softly, lustfully. And in the kiss, there was hunger. Not for food, but for me and my taste.

"What do you want," I asked him.

"You're all that I want babygirl," he growled in my ear.

He lead me to our bedroom and lied me on the bed. Then he made it so he was over me.

"There it is," he said. "That special glisten."

I just watched his body language and listened to his tone of voice. 

I could hear the hunger for me in his voice growing more and more.

"Just do it," I said. 

My breathe was shaky.

"Please," I begged as he took his shirt off.

He didn't say anything. All he did was continue with his previous action. Stripping away the clothes. 

Once his task was done he whispered in my ear, "You're in for a long night."