Chapter 22

Michele's Point of View

I woke up, cuddle up next to him. He looked so peaceful, so I got up and got ready for the day. After I finished my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and saw him sleeping still.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, still wondering what he was doing last night on his computer. 

I put the eggs and bacon on a plate and set them on the table. 

I went back to the room and woke him. When he was awake, I started to leave, but he stopped me.

"Come back," he said.

"I can't, you have breakfast," I said. 

"Wait, did you say breakfast," he asked.

This had been our mornings since we got here.

"Yes, now get ready and go eat," I said. 

As he jumped out of bed to get ready, I walked back to the table and lied my head on it. 

When he came to the table, he put his hand on my head.

"You okay," he asked as I lifted my head up.

"I just feel a little off balance and sick," I said. "That's all."

"I'm sorry," he said. "Let's just relax today."

"What are we gonna do," I asked. 

"We could watch movies  until the meteor shower tonight."

"Or I could watch you swim in the ocean."

"Why would you do that?"

"Cause I like that view."

"You don't like the one from last night better?"

"The lighting was a little dark, so I couldn't really see it. I'm sure it's as good as the view of you swimming is."

"I'll swim then."

He got up to change and when he came back he looked as amazing as ever.

I laughed.

"What's so funny," he asked.

"Just you," I said.

"What about me," he asked.

"Just you," I said. "And your Space themed swimming trunks."

I couldn't help but laugh more.

"Well for your information, I like Space and swimming and I have the right to wear whatever I want, so you can't make me change," he said.

"I wasn't going to make you change," I said, trying to contain my laughter. But it was impossible. 

"I'm gonna go swim," he said. "You coming?"

"I'm right behind you," I said.

As we got closer to the ocean, I watched him run to the water and jump in. 

There was something wrong with me because even after we got married, I still couldn't believe he loved me and that he was mine.