Chapter 1

Btw, this isn't going to be word for word, but I will do my best to stay true to the Imagine I wrote. If I mess up with the story, please let me know, and I'll fix it

~ ~ ~ 

Michele's Point of View

I missed my best friend. Not being able to tell anyone except my sisters hurt. Not having anyone to talk too besides my sisters hurts. I talk with my twin sister, Sage, and our half sister, Kora, all the time. But it's not the same as talking with my old best friend, Corbyn Besson. 

When Kora helped Sage and I get jobs in LA and move to LA, our family stopped talking to us. Our mother didn't stop talking to us, but her family did. And when mine and Sage's mom and dad got divorced, our dad and his family stopped talking to us. Few years after that, my dad called Sage and I told us that we had a half sister named, Kora Matthews. 

After that, I found out Corbyn had a girlfriend named, Christina Harris, who is now a famous YouTuber known as, BeautyChickee. 

And Corbyn is now part of a band called, Why Don't We. His dream to become a musician finally came true. His band members are named, Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, and Jack Avery. 

Corbyn and Christina have been dating for eight years now. For two of those years, Corbyn has been a famous pop star. And for four of those years, Christina has been a famous YouTuber. 

And for two of those, I've been without a best friend. 

Sage and I take turns working at the NASA Space Museum here in LA.

Today she was working so I could take a few of my online classes. 

I was taking a break from my online classes and was looking through old pictures of Corbyn and I. I was also going through the memories we had before he met Christina.

I remember the day I realized I had a crush on Corbyn. Even after I found out he was dating Christina, I still liked him. I still like him now, and I'm twenty two!

But Corbyn's probably forgotten about me. I mean he has four new best friends and an awesome girlfriend. There's no room for me in his life. 

I jumped when I heard a knock on my door. 

I wasn't expecting anybody. Kora was still at work, and so was Sage. They both have keys, so they could both just walk in. 

Kora doesn't live with Sage and I, but she's visits us every so often.

I set the pictures of Corbyn and I on the coffee table and walked to the front door. 

When I opened the door, I was surprised.

Corbyn was standing at my front door. There he was, just standing in front of me.

"Corbyn," I said, frozen in place. 

It's been four years since I last saw him, let alone spoke to him. 

"Hey Michele," he said.

I could see the heartbreak in his eyes, and hear the heartbreak in his voice.

"Come in," I said, moving out of the way so he could walk in.

Once he was inside, he sat on the couch, and I got us water. Then I sat next to him.

"I may have not spoken to you in four years, but I know when you're sad," I said.

"Do you remember Christina," Corbyn asked.

"Yeah, I do," I said, remembering the day I met her.

"Well, she, uh, she broke up with me," he said.

"What? When?"

"Last week."

"Why," I asked.

He didn't reply, so I scooted closer to him and put my hands on his shoulder, hoping he would talk to me.

"Why," I asked. "I'm not trying to push you or anything, but you're still my best friend, and I would like to know why she broke your heart."

"Because I missed you way to much," he said.

I looked at him, knowing confusion was covering my face.

"Let me explain," he said. "Three weeks ago, for my birthday,the guys I'm in a band with, Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, and Zach Herron, took to the NASA Space Museum here in LA. We were wandering around, when I saw you. I got home to Christina and wouldn't stop talking about you. I tried so many times, but I just kept talking about you. So, last week, Christina broke up with me."

"But it's your fault we stopped talking," I said.

"I know," Corbyn said. "I know I messed up walking out of your house four years ago, instead of talking it out with you. But now I regret it. I'm so sorry."

"I'm just glad to have my best friend back," I said, hugging him.

"Me too," Corbyn said, hugging me back. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"Not that I think of," I said. "Maybe we could figure out a day and catch up."

"What about Saturday?"

"What if I took you out?"

"Where would we go?"

"We would spend a night under the stars," Corbyn said.

"I would love to do that with you," I said. 

"Alright, Saturday. I'll pick you up here at seven," Corbyn said getting up.

"Here's my number," I said, handing him a sheet of paper with my phone number on it.

"I'll text you later then," he said.

"I sure hope so," I said.

Before he shut the door, he said, "It's a date."

He left me standing there frozen. I've been waiting forever to hear those exact words come from him.

*Later That Night*

Kora had come by earlier, and not to long ago, Sage had gotten home. 

I told about my chat with Corbyn today, and they both started freaking out.

"After all these years you're finally dating you're crush," Sage yelled excitedly.

"I know," I said.

"Let's celebrate," Kora said.

"Let's go," I said and out the door we went.

~ ~ ~ 

Okay, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 
I'm really happy with where this story is going so far.
I loved writing the Intro and the past for you guys to read. I hope you enjoyed this too!!!
Thank you to those of you who support my writing, even though I've got a million books. I really apprieciate it.
Love You All!!!
~Michele