Chapter 16

3rd Persons Point of View

As Sage and Kora rushed into the hospital, everyone else was right behind them. 

"Besson and Cross," Sage said to the lady at the counter.

"Besson should be out soon," the lady said. "And Cross is still in surgery."

The group of friends sat in the waiting room waiting for their friends.

When Corbyn came out, Daniel saw him and gave him a hug.

"Any news on Michele," Corbyn asked.

"Not yet," Daniel asked. 

"God this is all my fault," Corbyn said. "I should've kept me eyes on the road."

"Why weren't you looking at the road," Sage asked as Corbyn sat down.

"Michele asked me if I wanted to start a family with her," Corbyn said. "I completely forgot we were in a car so I was just staring at her. Then the truck crashed into us. It didn't seem so bad, but it was bad enough to the point where she hasn't woken up yet."

*1 Hour Later*

"Anyone here for Michele Cross," Dr. Bryant asked. 

Corbyn shot up out of his seat. Everyone else followed.

"Is my sister gonna be okay," Sage asked. 

"She'll be perfectly fine. She just needs to rest at home for the next week. She cannot leave the house and no stress."

"That's something we can handle," Kora said. "Anything else?"

"She's less than a week pregnant," Dr. Bryant said. "You can see her now." 

She led them to Michele's room and as they entered her room, she approached Corbyn.

"You know, we could always go back to my place," she said.

"My fiance is actually pregnant and currently in a hospital for a situation I created," Corbyn said, pointing from his ring to the dark brunette girl lying in the hospital bed.

"Well, I'm always available," Dr. Bryant said walking away.

"You okay," Jonah asked.

"The doctor just approached me," Corbyn said, grabbing his lovers hand and holding it. 

"Corbs," Daniel said. "Take my seat. you need it more than me."

"Where will you sit," Corbyn asked, taking the seat.

He watched as Sage got up and then sat back down in Daniel's lap.

Corbyn moved his chair closer to the edge of his lovers hospital bed and held her hand.

"Please wake up love," Corbyn said as he kissed her hand.