Chapter 6

3rd Person's Point of View

As Michele slowly woke up, she felt another body next to hers. She looked to the body and saw her fake blonde haired fiance sleeping peacefully. 

She cuddled up closer to his warm body, making sure his arms were wrapped her body. 

She looked out to the night sky, wondering why she was awake. But she was also wondering how someone like Corbyn wanted to marry her. 

She felt his body move a little but ignored. She continued to look out the window and think about how she deserved what she had now.

"What are you thinking babygirl," Corbyn asked, scaring Michele out of her thoughts.

"Nothing, just looking at space," she said. She didn't him to think she was doubting her life.

They were silent for a little.

"It's a beautiful view," Michele said.

"But I know someone even more beautiful than what's in the sky," Corbyn said, pulling his fiance on top of his body and wrapping his arms around her to keep her there.

"What's that," Michele asked.

"The person looking me in my eyes right now," he said.

"That could be anyone," Michele said, a quiet laugh escaping her.

"Now the romantic air I tried so hard to get is gone," Corbyn said as they laughed together.

"Sorry," she said. "But we both know it's true. I mean there's so many pictures of you on the internet."

"But I meant the person that I'm holding right here in this very moment in time who broke the romantic air," he said as the couple continued to laugh.

"Bean," Michele said. "What did I do to deserve you and your love?"

"You were being yourself. That's what you did. You stayed who you were because you knew it was the right thing to do," Corbyn said. "But either way, I will always love you. Please don't forget that or doubt that I love you. I only have eyes for you. And my heart belongs to only you."

All she did was hug him as tightly as she possibly could, and it was pretty tight. 

"You might kill me if you hug me that hard," Corbyn said, as she let go.

"I was trying to be cute," Michele said with a 'duh' tone in her voice cause them both to laugh.

"It's pay back," Corbyn said. "For breaking the romantic air."

"You're never gonna get over that, are you?"

"Not unless you give me what I want."

"Which is?"

Corbyn flipped them both over so was on top of Michele. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You," he said hungrily.

"Are you sure this isn't for the dare? Or are you going to bring Leilani's dare into this later," Michele asked, a smirk crossing over her face.

"Well it depends," Corbyn said. "Do you want a family?"

"Hmm," Michele said.

She was pissing Corbyn off on purpose because things always ended up being funner that way.

"Yeah," I do want one," Michele said. 

"Well then are you gonna kiss me or no," Corbyn asked. 

"Well it depends," Michele said, mocking Corbyn, her smirk getting bigger. "Is tonight gonna be interesting?"

"Jesus Christ," Corbyn said,.

"Does that mean your gonna fuck me," Michele asked. "Or does that mean I've lost the chance of that happening because I'm talking to much?"

"Things are gonna get a little more interesting than you wanted is what it means."

"Oh really now?"

"I've never met a woman who talks as much as you."

"I only ever talk this much when it's just me and you and I'm purposely trying to piss you off," Michele said.

"I hope you know it's fucking working," her lovers said, as it got hungrier and hungrier for her taste.

"Well then my job is done," Michele said as she removed an arm from her lovers neck.

"Not yet," he said as he smashed his lips onto hers.

The kiss was not only filled passionate, love, and anger. It was full hunger.

AS the night went on for the two lovers, things got more and more interesting, just like she wanted.

~ ~ ~

I meant for this just to be cute, but I got carried away.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
~Michele