Chapter 8

Michele's Point of View

We were in the car, Corbyn driving as fast as he possibly could

"You know what I miss," I asked him.

"What do you miss," he asked.

"In high school, when Christina would be gone and we'd go to the store to buy junk food and movies and you drive me around in the cart like a crazy person," I said.

"Do you remember the one time we did that," Corbyn asked. "You were going to fast and I let go of the cart, causing you to run into the fruit stand full of watermelons, apple, oranges, mangos, and peaches?"

"And the manager was right there watching me run into it and destroying the fruit," we laughed as we remembered the memory.

"We had to work there everyday after school for two weeks," Corbyn said.

"And instead of getting payed money, we got payed candy," I said. "I miss those days. Where we could just be care free about almost everything and no one could possibly make us change ourselves."

"But if we were stuck in the past, we wouldn't be getting married," Corbyn said.

"Good point," I said.

*After They Went Shopping*

We got back to Corbyn's place and were putting all the food away.

"So you have kitchen things ans shit like that, but you don't have food," I asked.

"Correct," he said.

"When we live together, there will always be food in our household," I said.

"So when do you plan on us moving in together," my fiance asked.

"Shit, I said that out loud?"

"Yep."

"Well, I honestly don't really know. After we get married I guess," I said.

"We have time," he said. "For the next few days, stop worrying about the future and focus on the time we have now."

I just looked at him.

"A wise man once said, 'The one thing you never get back it time. Don't waste it,'" he said, quoting himself. "I just don't remember who said that."

"You said that you dope," I said as I hugged him.

"But I'm your dope, so I'm your responsibility," he said.

"I hope our future children aren't dopes," I said as I went back to putting the food away. 

"What's that supposed to mean," he asked.

"I love you Bean," I said.

"Love you too," he said.

~ ~ ~

I think this part of the book will mostly be in Michele and Corbyn's points of views. At least until the wedding chapter
~Michele