DISCLAIMER | SYNOPSIS

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

-----

S Y N O P S I S

In her 15 years of existence, Mirai Akarui lived a normal life. She attends a normal school, lives in a normal town, and encounters normal problems.

But unexpected things happened; she woke up, and voila, she's not normal anymore! The things she was used to suddenly became foreign to her, even if she didn't intend to.

Each day, she's seeing peculiar things. Avoiding it is too impossible. She can't do anything but witness those strange things, whether she wants to or not.

All she can do is accept it and say...

-----

Tokushu Nōryoku Academy: School of Special Abilities
written by ateasthoughts

"I am Mirai Akarui

and I can see  t h e  f u t u r e."

-----

Let's witness how she'll manage her life in Tokushu Nōryoku Academy: School of Special Abilities as a Q-Class member together with her team, which is composed of a guardian, a warrior-assassin, a gifted healer, an illusionist, and a freaking manipulator!

Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Teen Fiction

Started: July 13, 2020
Finished: July 28, 2021

-----

Author's Note: Hi! First of all, edited na lahat ng chapters pero baka may mga nakaligtas pa rin sa pag-eedit ko na grammatical errors, wrong spellings and wrong punctuation marks kaya naman be more considerate na lang.

Second, I will be dedicating the chapters/parts to the readers who leave comments and votes. The readers who follows me or adds TNA in their reading lists will be dedicated as well but the priority would be the readers who leave comments/votes and who follow my account. Just keep in mind that TNA has 94 parts, so I will only be dedicating the parts to 94 readers (mostly readers who supported the story when it was still ongoing). Kindly, be considerate if your username won't be dedicated . It only means that the list for dedication is already full. I will do the same with my ongoing stories, so kindly check them out.

Third, this is my very first written story, so excuse the writing style that I used.

And lastly, thank you for understanding! God bless! 💕

Don't forget to leave a Vote and a Comment! Happy Reading! 💕