CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45
I'm so Proud of You

"ALL of you won't stand a chance against the enemies with just knowing the basics! This class is for all of you to use your Tokushu Nōryoku in your advantage!"

Days have passed since the ambush happened where we also discovered that my Mom is the most powerful Tokushu alive. Today, we're having a training class headed by my Mom who's getting her patience thinner and thinner as the time goes by.

"How can you use yours at your advantage, Koku?" Mom asked my brother who's now sitting beside me.

"Make an illusion and then attack once the enemy fell for it?" sagot nito.

Tumango naman si Mama, "That's what you need to do. You need to use both your Tokushu Nōryoku and your skills altogether. That is the only way that will make you stronger and more powerful. Do you understand?" ani Mama.

"Yes, Ma'am!" sagot namin dito.

"Okay," anito. "Hira, Ian and Mirai will come with me habang maiiwan naman kayo Sena, Rei at Koku. Si Reon ang magsasanay sa inyo ngayon," dagdag pa nito bago nagtungo na sa pintuan.

"Si Tito Reon?" Kuya asked.

Biglang lumitaw si Tito Reon sa harapan ni Kuya Koku, "What's up, Kiddo?" anito.

"Reon, we'll go ahead. You know what to do with them," ani Mama na ikinatango naman ni Tito Reon.

"Okay," nakangiting sagot nito.

Lumabas na si Mama kaya naman sinundan namin siya nina Ian at Hira. I don't know why she divided us pero baka para mas matutukan kami lalo na at magkakaiba ang mga Tokushu Nōryoku namin.

WE reached the Academy's library. What are we doing here? Magtatanong na sana ako kaso lamang ay nauna nang magsalita si Mama.

"Get inside and I'll explain what you'll do," anito.

Pumasok kaming apat sa loob ng Library. Napakalaki nito at napakaganda. This is heaven!

"Okay, Hira, get chemical and medicine-related books. You need more knowledge about healing, treatment, poisons, chemicals and human immunity. You'll be more advantageous when you know a lot of things," anito kay Hira.

Tumango naman si Hira at umalis na para kumuha ng mga librong pinakukuha at pinababasa sa kanya ni Mama.

Mama turned to Ian, "Since you're a defense and to top of it, you're a guardian. We'll only need to solidify your offensive skills. Get books about humans, animals, plants, and all living organism. You need to study their structure and to know where to hit critically," ani Mama.

Ian nodded his head bago ito umalis. I can't help but to be in awe with my Mom. She's such an expert. Maybe saying that she's an expert is still an understatement for her.

Tumingin naman sa akin si Mama, "Mirai, ikaw ang may pinakakailangang magsanay. Sa inyong anim, you'll be the one who's more prone to danger. You can't even use your Tokushu Nōryoku on your own will," mahabang ani Mama.

Napayuko naman ako dito, I get it. Walang wala talaga ako kung ikukumpara sa iba pa naming kasama. How can I be stronger?

"Okay, since your Tokushu Nōryoku is more on foreseeing things, I think you also have an emperor and a belial eye. Go, read books about those and also try to study how a human being thinks and reacts in a given situation."

I nodded my head, at least I got the Academy to train me. I smiled a little as I walked into the rack.

"Mirai," I looked at my Mom. "I'm so proud of you," anito.