Video #7

"I am currently watching the Autumn leaves fall. Autumn is actually my sister's favorite season. A season full of pumpkin spice lattes and warm colored leaves. My favorite season is actually summer. My dad loves spring and my mother loves winter. We all have our likes and dislikes about these seasons. I like that it's Thanksgiving and the leaves. But, I don't like when it rains in the fall, that's when the leaves turn on you."

It is currently October 1st, when fall and school really kick in. September was just a month to get used to things, but by now we all have our schedules drilled in our brains.

Right now, I am sitting in the car with Alexa. Apparently, she found a way to make a group call on her car so instead of singing to songs or giving me vague advice, she's calling her friends Chance and Jessica.

Let's just say that I do not like them.

Chance Prince is Alexa's boyfriend. They have been dating for 4 years now. I CAN'T STAND the guy. He comes from a very well off family, living in a mansion on the edge of town. To describe him is like a very smug guy, he's a talker and possibly could become a great actor. I never liked the guy. He had a rocky start with my parents as well, it was very amusing.

The night Alexa took Chance to meet our parents, he came in his most expensive threads and bought the most expensive bouquet and assuming that Alexa told him that she's from quite the wealthy family. Chance assumed that my parents were fluent in 20 languages and they only ate the finest of food. Oh boy, was he wrong. He ended up making such a fool of himself that night that I choked on some water for a little. And he put on a terrible British accent, which made it funny. He has blonde hair just like Alexa and grey eyes. They are made for each other, I guess?

And then there is Jessica Lee. She can be quite the idiot. Her family is first generation Koreans, and she is a third generation herself. Jessica has very intellectual parents, but she is not. How? Her parents are workaholics and they never made time for her as a child, which is quite sad. Or maybe she is smart. I never see Alexa and Jessica hang out alone together, it's always with Chance. I feel something fishy is about to happen.

"Oh yeah! The boiled lobster! After seeing that guy record a numbing at that place, I did not want to go. People who make Mukbangs are sick in the head, let me tell you that!" I zone back in to what Jessica was saying.

Alexa used to never care about her weight, but she always loved to eat healthy. She doesn't like sugar at all and always ate organically. In fact, my mother inspired her to become a vegetarian, and that she always gives me a dirty look whenever I have meat on my plate. However, when she had to go to a dance in Middle School, she bought a size 0 dress and it did not fit. She ended up buying a size 2, and then threw it away and did not go to the dance. This started a terrible phase in Alexa's life that luckily lasted for a few months.

I care about my sister, she's very special in my parents's eyes and mine. When she was being conceived, my mother got terribly sick from Anemia, she was born at 28 weeks, and she had a heart attack when she was 2 years old and almost passed away. This is why my parents are a little more lenient with her. She had so many scares as a child that they want her to live her life to the fullest. Alexa has been through a lot in her life, and when that thing happened, Alexa started to develop a severe eating disorder, and she lost 30 pounds in 3 months. She ended up getting seizures and only weighing in at 67 pounds. My parents were shocked, but I did not understand at the time, I was only 11 years old.

"Baby, how is everything? Did you have any bad dreams?"

"I used to have a clown in my bedroom when I was little, it was a nightmare that the clown came back after I smashed the doll in thousands of pieces. It came back and took my $2000 Chanel bag and left the room. It was so scary."

"Oh no! If that happened to me, I would strangle the clown with my bare hands!" I could hear Jessica and her accent.

I do believe that Alexa's friends are likely to betray her and I think there is something between Jessica and Chance. One time, they were playing kiss or tell, a game where you either tell you biggest secret or kiss the person who asked you it. Jessica asked Chance and question and Chance kisses her. At the time, Alexa knew it was just a peck, but she thought that it was a game, it was nothing serious.

While they are talking, I stare out the window and look as we fly by all of the orange, red, and yellow leaves. This has been my new routine for about a month now. Just look out of the window and imagine things happening under the tune of a song.

I look at my sister and see how the two of us are so different, like two sides of a scale. Alexa is the obvious rich, the one who flaunts her life like a social media star while I just let life do it's part and I'm fine with whatever.

I decide to savor this moment and take out my film camera and start filming the leaves flying around me. Maybe my time capsule will enjoy a little scenery.

You could probably have heard in the background.

"I'm not saying that I'm a bad person, but I must be somebody who does like like pickles. They are just a different fruit than cucumbers." By Chance.