Video #67

"Well, some thing can be unexpected. A lot of things actually, I don't know. I really don't know. What do you think? No, I did not fail my math problem on statistics, no I did not have my first kiss, my mind is a little foggy right now. What? Being sad makes good character development, being the same static mood isn't a good thing."

Who told my sister that she couldn't be in theatre? Static is not a word in her vocabulary, at all. The time that she can go from happy to sad to confused to anxious and then angry is astronomical, if you want to know numbers, about 20.3 seconds.

Other than that, constantly trying to keep an eye on her while not trying not to drown in work in absolutely insane, like even I can't do it, how would she do it?

Well today, she tried to run me over with her car when I walked home. When she finally opened the car door, I see her eyes and see a lot of hurt. We exchange glances for a second and she just loudly whispers.

"What are you even staring at?"

And then she went in the house, unbothered. It felt as if she shoved me.

When I mean dramatic, I miss the drama that Alexa used to bring to the table. Her emotions now seemed to fade and it seemed like she was empty inside. Little by little, the color on Alexa's body was fading. Her face was pale and her arms were starting to turn white.

Even when it was dinner time, she refused to come out of her room, and even getting mom and dad to get out wasn't enough.

During dinner, it was silent as could be. Once dinner was done, Mom made a tray of food and put it right by Alexa's door.

We all assumed the worst.

"What is truly happening behind that door? What can we do about it? Kat, you have to help us, what can we do?"

"Dad, that's a question that even I can't answer because I don't know the answer."

"But, what can solve this, Kat?"

"Mom, how can I know? Even to her own little sister, she won't say anything at all. The amount of times that she tried to run me over or hurt me because she needed a punching bag was a lot. But, even if she doesn't love me back, she's my older sister, and you can never replace family. If we do something, she'll lash at us and then herself. If we keep on letting her go and do these things to herself, then she will harm herself to the point where her body will be damaged. I think something life changing has to happen that will make her open her eyes. I don't want to think that that is the only solution, but I think it is."

Mom and Dad were silent.

"Kat, did you think we failed as parents?" My dad mumbled.

"Of course not! Why would you say such a thing?"

"Alexa and all of these things. Were we bad in the way that we parented? Did we ever have no control on what we could and could not control? Please be honest with us, Kat. We promise to be better parents to you and to Alexa."

I looked at them, there was nothing that they could do, I believe that this is all Alexa. Alexa was born and molded herself into this rich girl hole and then when things went wrong, she lashed her anger on herself and others. Thus, why she can have anger issues.

The true reason beyond all of this? I don't know and I probably never will know for now.