Video #63

"Since Kat wants to take MY stuff, I'm taking her film camera so she can't go around MY ROOM and say that I don't do anything about it. Ok, Kat. Guess I win, I always did and always will. Who's the mad one now? Haha, look at me!"

"Alexa, give me my camera back!" I was in the door frame and went to get the camera.

"Not on my watch, little sister!" She ran around with the camera in her hand and ran past me.

"That camera was worth $2000!"

"Do something useful with it, other than making stupid videos of yourself! You have no stage presence, and you're BORING. B O R I N G."

She ran down the stairs and little did she know but that she was actually filming herself still. I saw a red dot flash in the upper left corner. Oh, typical Alexa.

I started getting some speed on her and that's when by the time we reached the foot of the stairs, I tackled her and we both went tumbling down the stairs. Just as Mom and Dad walked in the door.

"What the heck is going on?" Dad asked.

"I-I can explain." I said.

That's what lead us to us having a family meeting in the living room, and Mom and Dad were oddly angry at us.

"This is not the way that we raised the two of you. What is the reason behind all of this? What is even the problem?" Dad was pacing around the room.

"It's your fault, Kat!" Alexa pointed her finger at me.

"No, it's not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"GIRLS! STOP THIS!" Mom put her hands up and we looked at her.

"Clearly childish ways of your problem solving skills. You can't just point fingers at each other and expect you two to be right. I would say that we could peacefully quiet your shushholes, but clearly that can't be done. Look, we'll ask one of you to leave the room and we can discuss it with the other." Mom said.

Alexa rolled her eyes.

"Clearly, she will tell you lies!"

"No, I won't!"

"Stop it." My dad put his hand on both of our shoulder's.

"So, who's first?" Dad asked.

"Me!" Alexa boasted.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alexa is the older sister, so she should go first."

"What?" I whispered.

Mom and Dad shooed me and I went in the basement of the house.

But, I was at the foot of the staircase, and listened to everything that she said.

Mom and Dad know the truth, I told them already, it's just that Alexa can be.... well Alexa.

I could hear them listening while Alexa was going on and on and full of excuses.

That's when they were finished and found me at the foot of the stairs.

"Oh Kat, you haven't changed at all." Dad opened the door.

Ever since Alexa would get in fights with me, I would always be right by the door, listening to their conversation. Not like I could care less, some of the things that Alexa says are absolutely funny.