Video #58

"Hey everybody. Did I tell you about Adrian and how he ended up in the hospital? Well, he did and he has been in the hospital for a few days, he had some injuries but no bones were broken, he was just bruised and bleeding. Of course I'm worried for him because 1, he is my friend, and 2, I might have some feelings for him hehe."

It was at the end of the day when Adrian finally came into the school. He had a foot brace on his left leg.

"What happened to your foot?"

"I tripped down the stairs." Adrian said to me.

I forgot to mention that Adrian can be a little clumsy sometimes. He never broke his foot, but he falls down and up the stairs a lot of times.

"I'll leave the two of you lovebirds together. I have to rush home. Guess who got put in charge of making dinner tonight? Me. Toodleloo!" Cassie ran away from us and exited the school. Adrian and I could just watch.

"So." Adrian lightly giggled. "What did I miss?"

"Not much." I was true with that. Not much has really happened since Adrian was not in school. "Other than when Cassie tried to bake cookies and instead of putting them on two separate sheets with 36 cookies, she ended up making cookie squares instead with some Betty Crocker on one pan."

Adrian got sad for a moment.

"Why didn't you save me some?"

"It's Cassie, if you tell her to hold your leftovers, chances are that she will eat your leftovers because she couldn't resist."

"Knowing Cassie ever since kindergarten, she would always take your food even if you tell her to not eat it. Cassie is always hungry and she has a knack for food. She can't cook but can make... interesting ideas. Once, she made me eggs with hot sauce. It was a red egg. A red egg omelet. But, it was somewhat spicy."

I nodded.

Meanwhile, this looming awkward silence started to form and neither of us knew what to do.

"Where were you all day?" I asked him.

"I was in class most of the day. I couldn't go to lunch because my leg was hurting and I had to go to the nurse and get tons of ice on this leg." He tapped his leg and then went "ow"

"Adrian, don't hurt yourself. You are injured."

"There were so many times where I could've been severely injured and should've broken some bones but no, it was just this once."

"You need to stop being so hard on yourself." I tell him.

Around that time, Alexa was walking by, looking for me.

"What are you doing with your boyfriend? Does he need a ride or something?"

"If you don't mind." He said.

"I'll do it for you, but only because you are injured. If Kat makes you run a mile while you have a bad foot, I will hit Kat for you."

"You don't have to do that."

"Look, of you make Adrian stand any longer on his bad foot, he will die or something. Come on, let's go." She flicked her keys and we followed.

Adrian sat in the back while Alexa and I were in the front.

After we dropped him off, Alexa looked at me and smirked.

"You like him, don't you?"

"How do you know?"

"It's written all over your face. I know looks like that because boys would look at me like that in middle school. Finally, if he likes you back, you won't be a loser anymore!" She slapped my arm lightly.