Video #72

"Mmmmmm." I slowly open my eyes.

Wait, something doesn't feel right.

When I fell asleep, I was cold and on a hard surface, but now.... I'm in a bed and somebody seems to be holding me.

What?

I look and see Adrian's face right by mine, he was holding me so tightly.

I screamed and he woke up. That's when he shot yo and shushed me.

"MMMMMMMMMM."

"Shhhhhh."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"Can you be quiet?"

He let go of my mouth and that's when he opened his mouth.

"Look, I noticed that you were cold, alright? And you were literally sleeping on a coffee table and I could not let you do that? So, you know what I did? I picked you up and now you're here. No, we did not do anything like that, at the most, I hugged you to give you some body warmth because you were freezing."

"But...."

"This is so awkward for you and for me. So so awkward."

Adrian became so flustered that he grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed in it. Even when he is loud, he has a passive voice which can make it hard to hear what he is saying. His screaming sounds just like lowercase.

He finally looked at me and we both started to go red.

"I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about everything that happened to you and I am so sorry for what just happened and I feel like I'm an embarrassment and this probably ruined our friendship."

Adrian was about to run but I grabbed his hand. We were both flustered in that moment.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. You were just being a good friend and you didn't want me to freeze to death. Even if it was awkward, I knew that you didn't want me to get cold."

"That's kind of weird that you Mrs saying that because the average person would assume the worst and think that we slept together. I would never do something like that, I am only 15."

"And we're just kids." I said.

We kept on exchanging glances to each other until I went into the bathroom to change into my regular clothes. By now, the sun had melted and it was sage to go outside. I brush my teeth and keep my hair in the same messy ponytail that it always is in and let it be for now.

I go into Adrian's room and lend him all of his clothes.

"Thank you for letting me borrow them."

"You're welcome."

He got out of bed and we went down the stairs. I checked my phone and my mom was waiting outside. Before I left, I thanked Adrian for letting me stay and he whispered something in my ear.

"What happened last night, can you do me a favor and can you keep it a secret?"

I nodded.

"Of course."