Video #49

"What is life without a little bit of drama? I'd say it just makes life fun. As long as YOU are not the one in the drama, then it gives you entertainment other than the daily day of the day. Especially when it's with people that you know, it makes it even more interesting."

It was just another afternoon in school, and I was bored out of my mind, fidgeting with a pencil and looking at an empty chalkboard.

That's when somebody that looks like an upper class man bursted into my class.

"Teacher! Do you remember Sophia Friguerdo?"

"Yeah."

"You will NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! After she moved to this town, there is apparently a rich family from Europe, ok? And there is this rich family from Europe and their son is here. I think the family name's is Lyons. Stephan Lyons. But, wait, there is more. He has a step brother named Gregory Lyons, and that is so epic like oh my gosh. They both are here and they both fell for Sophia."

"Ok, but she's not even that good looking."

"Facts. Like do you think that somebody like her would get two guys?"

"I don't know who you are, but I know that the Lyons family have been the birth of mixed raced families since forever. Stephan and Gregory are possibly two siblings that look nothing alike. Same father, different mothers."

I don't know them in any way, but what have they done in any way? If I knew about them, they would've been featured in the rich person section of dad's favorite magazine, and Dad would've been talking all about them one night for dinner.

"Woah woah woah, Gemma. You are lying about the whole situation and your words don't make sense." Another person came into my class.

"They don't like Sophia. It's just that Sophia's family has connections with the Lyons family. And, once they graduate, Sophia will be prepared to be married to one of them."

Everybody gasped.

"So, they are meeting their future bride."

"And she can choose."

"Oh wow."

This sounds like something straight out of a cheesy teen drama.

That's when I had to use the bathroom. I raised my hand and was granted approval and left.

Once I left for the bathroom, I saw two guys. One was more dark skinned than the other, and at first, I did not recognize them at all. Then I realized that it was the Lyons brothers. I hoped that they did not recognize me, so instead of going to the bathroom, I spied on them.

The two of them were talking in a mixture of French and English, I know a basic knowledge of the French Language since we have two houses in different parts of France.

This is what I heard from French to English translated.

"Stephan, my brother. What are we supposed to do? Why did we come here in the first place just to meet an American girl?"

"Look, I think I see her."

The two of them look at a girl walking down the hall. Her hair is nice and pinned up and she is wearing super duper fancy clothing.

"Ugh, she was such a catfish."

"That's her? Why not her?"

And one of them pointed at me.

That's when I ran away and into the girls bathroom. I got so nervous that I nearly peed.

I heard the door open and heard the sound of two footsteps. Please don't see me or hear me. Trying my best to stay quiet, i put my hand over my mouth and held my breath.

"This is trespassing, what we are doing."

"I barely even saw the girl. She seems pretty."

"Where do you think she is from?"

"She definitely looks European."

"Could she be from Spain? Her skin is a little tanner than most."

"Don't make assumptions just like that. You never know what could she be like?"

"Whatever. If somebody finds us, than we be thought bad of. Come on, if we see her than we'll talk to her."

"No, because's she cute, brother. Or, she seemed cute from a distance."

That's when they started walking out of the bathroom and I was there, just barely catching my breath.