Chapter 41 Her Weakness

"Rover's almost charged, we need to pack up, we'll be home soon

"Rover's almost charged, we need to pack up, we'll be home soon." Bellamy says checking on of the solar panels.
"Then what? Run away?"
"We're not running away Clarke, we need to regroup with the others and find another way to defeat her."
"There is no other way."
"What do you expect us to do, Clarke?" Jasper looks at Clarke sitting on the hood of the rover. "Walk into random villages, ask them for their Night Bloods?"
"If that's what it takes."
"We have a Night Blood and she doesn't even know what to do."
"I know but there has to be something we're missing, something we over looked."
"That's why we need to regroup more minds together will help." Clarke nods at Bellamy.
"Let me know when we need to leave." Clarke walks off playing with the encasing once again.

"Bring her to me with the flame." Clarke breathes in closing the case, a scent crosses her nose. She scrunches up her eyebrows turning around to see a man shot in the throat with an arrow. Clarke looks around before her eyes fall upon Roan.
"Roan?"
"Looks like I'm not the only one following your tracks." He says snatching the flame from her hands.
"Give that back."
"Good-bye, Wanheda." Roan turns around as Clarke draws her gun.
"Wait."
"You have a real problem of being grateful you know that?" He snatches her gun and throws it to the side turning around and walking away. "Because of you Ontari never ascended, so no I won't stop not until the Ice Nation has its Commander."

Click!

"You were saying?" Bellamy says aiming his gun at Roan. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I am."
"Let's go."
"He's coming with us."
"The hell he is."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because we both want the same thing, to put the flame in Ontari." Roan gives Clarke a confused look while Bellamy looks at him hard.
"How do we know he isn't chipped?"
"If he were do you think he'd try and save me?" Bellamy glances at Clarke.
"Still we need to be sure."

Bang!

"Ahh!" Bellamy shoots Roan in the arm before smacking him in the face with the back of his gun.
"Now I'm sure." Clarke looks at Bellamy quirking an eyebrow. "What?" Clarke shakes her head before helping Bellamy hoist up Roan.

Roan sits in a room looking over his arm as he grunts, Clarke and Bellamy walk in looking at him.

"Sorry about your arm I had to make sure you felt pain."
"I guess that's pay back for your leg." Roan shrugs. "So what do you want from me?"
"We need you to help us fight a war, this isn't just our war. The enemy we are up against is after everyone, including the Ice Nation. The only way to stop her is to get the information off the flame and the only way to do that is to put it in Ontari's head. To do that we have to abduct her from the center of the city filled with thousands of people's whose minds are linked."
"What about Lexa? She has the same blood why don't you put it back into her head?"
"When she had it in her head she couldn't find anything on it, so we're hoping to put it into another to see if they can decipher any of it." Roan pauses thinking of the outcome and what is best for his people.
"When do we leave?"

Everyone starts preparing the rover with essentials they may need as Bellamy over looks everything.

"I thought Jaha destroyed all the wrist bands?" Jasper furrows his eye brows.
"So did he, then I came home." Raven says smirking. Jasper lets out a laugh. "I made a few new improvements too."
"None of which is going to matter if you can't get us access to Allie's code." Clarke walks up to Raven looking intently into her eyes.
"You worry about the mind cloud, I'll worry about Allie." Clarke smiles.
"How can you access code that doesn't exist here anymore?" Jasper asks walking towards the girls.
"We've got a plan." Monty walks next to Raven.