Chapter 34

I was working in the garage with Ziggy when I got a call.

"Fred!" I answered.

"Hey. What you up to?" He said.

"Er, under a car. Kinda mucky."

"Already back in the swing of things eh?"

"Yep. What can I for you?" I asked.

"Meet me at the dog in 10 minutes?"

"Your back! M on my way, just need to wash my hands."

"Ok, see ya in a sec." I said. I washed my hands with ALOT of soap, trust me, garages are really dirty. And I ran down to the dog in my overalls.

"Fred!" I shouted.

"Hey kid!" He said, pulling me into a hug. "Missed you lots!"

"Missed you more, where's little lil?" I asked. Fred swing a baby buggy around and Lily was in there, sound asleep. She woke up when a stroked her hair.

"Scar scar!" She giggled.

"Hey baby!" I said, getting her out the pushchair and giving her a big hug. All three of us heard an 'oh my god' from behind us and turned to look.

"Lily!" Sinead gasped, and ran up to us, trying to prise her away from my arms. Freddie took Lily and she buried her head in his coat. "Just let me have her! She's my daughter." Sinead said. Freddie gave a disgruntled laugh. "What's so funny? You know what. I'm taking my daughter. Now." Freddie laughed again, not rising to her.

"You ready babe?" A girl came from out the dog, pushing a triple seated pushchair. I gave Fred a confused look.

"Ah. Yeah. I should probably explain." Freddie sighed.

"That might me a good idea." I smirked.

"Well. This is my fiancée, Brooklyn! Were getting married in two weeks, that why were back. Mum and Cory are here too, somewhere around." Freddie told us.

"Wow, and these three?" I asked, pointing at the three babies.

"You remember I went to Canada to see mum about a 10 months back?"

"Mhm-hmm." I said.

"Well, these are our triplets." Freddie smiled, his eyes twinkling.

"Jesus, Fred. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"That's why me and lil moved to Canada in the first place."

"So you just took my daughter away, and left me!" Sinead shouted. "For some boyfriend stealing ugly witch and the three baby trolls!"

"They are not trolls." I stuck up for them.

"You must be Scarlett. Nice to meet you." Brooklyn said. She was brunette, and had bright blue eyes. She's just Fred's type, and the babies were beautiful.

"Yeah, you too Brooklyn." I replied, smiling at her warmly. "So, who are these three?" I asked.

"This is the eldest triplet, Jack, the only boy. This is the middle one, Mila. And this," Brooklyn said, holding up the youngest triplet, "is Harper. Now we need to keep an eye on her, because she was the little one, a bit ill when she was born, but she's ok." Brooklyn told me.

"Well, best get them home then. Before they get cold. Erm you and Fred can stay in the spare room and Lily can go in with Lola, JJ and Axel." I said. Brooklyn handed Jack to me to carry on the way, he's so cute. Freddie had Lily and Brooklyn pushed Mila and Harper in the pram.

"What about my baby?" Sinead asked.

"You ain't getting anywhere near her." Freddie said fiercely, "so stay away from me, my fiancée and my kids." Sinead nodded. This won't be the end. I know it won't. We got home and there was greetings all round, and introductions. But everyone likes Brooklyn, and they all think Jack, Mila and Harper are adorable.