sick of you • ray

a/n:
This is gonna be short. Probably not very fluffy. Again, sorry.
Btw I put two author notes in the previous oneshot I published, so um please, if you have the time, check it out and read it.
Also, thank you guys for being so loving and supportive. I love you all. Thank you <3

...

"You're hot."

"I know."

"You have a fever, dumbass."

This was how your day began. You woke up sick, a bad fever settling in your system around 9 in the morning. Ray came over in a hurry- you don't even remember calling him- and began taking care of you. The past hour flew by. You don't remember much, you think you fell asleep. Later into the day, it began raining.

"It's been weeks. I don't think I'll ever get better." You catch yourself sighing, looking out the window like the drama queen you are.

Ray let out an exasperated sigh. You barely caught his facial expression. "Y/n, it's been 2 hours."

So far, Ray had already made you a warm bowl of soup, spoon-fed you after you awoke from your nap, took your temperature, and now he was wiping your face with a wet towel. It's been quiet for a while, aside from the occasional talk that contained at least 2 lines of dialogue shared between you and Ray.

"Hey, Ray?" You look up at the dark haired hottie, who stopped to raise a brow at you.

"Thanks."

His face muscles relax. He places the wet towel on your forehead- actually nearly slapped it on- and smiles just a tiny bit.

"You're welcome." Ray said.

You finally got out of bed around lunchtime. Ray was happy to be cooking for the both of you, but got immediately disappointed as he watched you climb back into your bed. However, much to your surprise, Ray nudges for you to move. He joins you under your covers. You felt your face get warm. Unsure if it was the fever or you were embarrassed. Apparently, it's the latter. Ray then wraps his arms around you and holds you close to his chest. You squirm a bit.

Looking up at him, you say. "Ray, I don't want you getting sick."

His hold tightens. "I'm already sick." He paused to look down at you. "Sick of you."

You know he didn't mean that. In the end, the two of you cuddled until the rain let up.

"I wanna date you."

"We're already dating, idiot."

The End.

a/n:
Other authors writing styles: amazing, well articulated, full of emotion
My writing style: vague? asf?!