11. Friends

Hardin's POV:

I heard everything she said now I kinda feel bad for sleeping with her friend.

Kinda. Someone sent her a rose in the middle of class because she was "upset". Bullshit she did it to get me jealous. I wonder how she likes it.

"Tessa I swear if I knew he was Hardin I wouldn't have slept with him," Sam says. "Its ok Sam all you did was take my advice, plus me and Hardin are just friends," she says reassuringly. Wait what. "Your advice," I question. "Yeah she didn't know what to do so she went to me for help," Tessa says. "Come on let's get you too my house so you can sleep." Tessa and Sam start to walk to Tessa's car while I follow them.

She gets Sam in the car and turns towards me. "Thanks for this by the way," Tessa says. Did I hear her correctly. "For what," I ask. "For sleeping with Sam she needed the rebound," she says. "Oh well your welcome, I think," I say. "Well I should get her home," she says walking to the driver's seat.

"Your just cool with me sleeping with your friend," I ask. "Yes, why wouldn't I be," she asks. "I don't know I just thought," I drag out. "Thought what, I would be jealous," she finishes. "Hardin that's crazy, and why would I be jealous." I don't answer. "Or did you want me to get jealous," she asks. I still don't answer.

"Look Hardin I don't care who you hook up with as you said, we're friends, nothing more," she say. "Right," I say. "Right, now I gotta get this one to bed, I'll see you tomorrow," she says. She gets in her car starts it then drives off.

Fuck! Why did I think Melissa's stupid plan would work. I get into my car and drive home.

I get home and Melissa's already here. Great.

"So what happened," Melissa asks. "She said we're friends nothing more," I tell her. "Great," she says. "I thought you wanted her to get jealous," I ask. "I really wanted to see if she likes you, which she doesn't. Now you can fuck as many girls as you want without you felling guilty, cause if she liked you would probably never have sex again," she says.

"Oh and by the way I'm in the cheerleading team." "But Tessa's on the team," I say questionablely. "Yeah I know, it was amazing to see the shock on her face," she says. "Great," I say then walk to my room.

Great so now I slept with a girl just so Tessa can feel the same pain as I did, and it didn't even affect her. How did I end up being hurt way worse than I already did. How did this happen.

-------------------

Do you agree with Hardin's logic?

How do you think Tessa feels?

How did Melissa get bitcher?

I thought the song went with the chapter so I put it.

Hoped you liked it -PayPay❤ 😌