30. Fight

Hardin's POV:

After I'm done with my issue I immediately go back to the school. I haven't been without Tess this long and I'm worried. But I kept in touch with Scarlett the entire time. Also my problem is kinda solved. I have to talk to Tessa about it.

I drive back to the school immediately.

As I'm walking into the school I see some of the girls leaving. They all say hi and bye as they get into their cars.

I like that they don't try and flirt with me. I know that they know I have a girlfriend but a lot of girls still do anyway. It's probably because they know that Tessa, Scarlett, and Samantha would happily hurt them if they did.

I walk to the gym and my eyes immediately find Tessa.

She's looking at something on her phone. She looks up and her eyes find mine. She has tears in her eyes.

What's wrong?

I run up to her. "Tess, what's wrong," I ask worriedly. She doesn't say anything, she just looks forward. I follow her eyesight, it's at Mel.

Why is she looking at her?

"Tess, baby, I can't help if you if you don't tell me," I say. She doesn't answer she just keeps looking at Melissa.

What was on her phone.

I gently take her phone out of her hand and look to see what you was seeing.

It's a video, from Melissa.

I click on it. It's a video from of me and Tessa from before we moved, I immediately understand what this is. I remember it like yesterday.

How did Melissa get this? Suddenly Tessa starts walking over to Melissa. "Tess?"

When she gets to her, she taps on her shoulder. As soon as Mel looks at her, Tessa smacks her.

Damn. There is now a red mark on Mels face from how hard she smacked her. Melissa looks stunned.

I run up to where they are both standing. "I get you hate me, and that's fine but I didn't think you would go that far. I mean I know know Brandon told you what happened and this affects Hardin too. I really didn't think you'd stoop this low." Tessa rants. Melissa looks confused. A group starts to form around us.

"Look Tessa, I don't know what you're talking about but that doesn't give you the right to hit me, again," Melissa says aggregated.

Tessa laughs dryly and slaps her again. "Don't tell me what I have the 'right' to do anything, and don't you dare try and act innocent." Tessa turns to walk off but Melissa stops her.

"What?" Tessa says annoyed.

Melissa doesn't say anything, she just punches her in the face. Everyone gasps, including me.

Tessa grabs her face where Mel punched her at and looks at her with raised her eyebrows at her.

Ok, I need to get Tessa out of here before her and Mel get into a brawl.

"What's going on?" I hear a guy voice says. Brandon. He moves to the middle of the circle, where we are standing. I see Scarlett and Sam following behind him. "What's wrong?" He looks at Tess holding her cheek and Mel's red face.

"How about you ask your psycho sister, she's the who came over here and slapped me for no reason," Mel says. She rolls her eyes.

Tessa scoffs. "You say that like you didn't send me of video of- nevermind," she says. She was about to tell him about the video. She said the only one who knows are me and Scarlett.

I look around and see everyone recording. "Guys don't you think it'll be better if we finished this at home?" I gester for them to look around us.

They look at the circle around us and nods.

We all start walking to each other's cars.

When Tess and I get into the car she asks me, if Mel would really do that. I tell her I don't know. We drive off to her house after Brandon and Melissa, while Scarlett and Sam are following us.

-----------------

Oop!?!?!

Multiple POV'S next chapter!!!

Would Melissa really go that far?

Is Mel telling the truth?

Is the video going to cause more problems?

Who will Brandon and Hardin believe?

What us happen?

Hope you enjoy -PayPay😌💅