29. How

Tessa's POV:

After Hardin and I said I love you and goodbye, we walked away from each other.

I'm still extremely worried that something bad will happen but I'm confident that nothing will happen to me or anyone else. I hope.

I walk to the gym and put my bookbag down, thry run into the locker room and quickly change in to my practice clothes.

I grab my water bottle and walk out too see half of the team stretching. I join them in stretches as the rest of the team joins in minutes later.

As we all are about to start running, Melissa and Molly coming in laughing. I roll my eyes at them for being late. They're lucky that coach isn't here yet or they'll have to run hills. I shiver at thought at me running them.

"Can you two quit playing around and hurry up? We have to be done before Sam gets her," I tell them. Like I do everyday.

They both roll there eyes but don't say anything. That's basically how it's been since I got out the hospital. They go into the locker room, change, and do their warm-ups. We all redo them and go for our run.

When we get back we do a quick water break then actually start practice. Coach Sam is in the gym.

"Guy I want to do a new cheer, so Sam and I thought of this one." Me and Sam pick up our pom poms and show it to them. "What do you think," I ask them.

They nod, saying they like it.

For the next fifteen minutes we teach it to them. Then we get into our cheer positions and do it as a group.

We do it a few more times then the dances.

Coach leaves early, so Sam and I are in charge.

We have a water break.

As I'm talking to Sam and Scarlett, Molly and Melissa walk up us.

"Tessa, have you been okay since you've been in the hospital," Melissa asks me sarcastically. I roll my eyes. "Yes I have been Mel. Thank you for your concern," I respond back sarcastically.

I know about her and Hardin's conversation. She's not hating him for being happy. So he was ecstatic-he still is. He gets the girl he's in love with and his beloved sister.

She even gave me an half apology. She still hates me, which is fine.

"T, how's my brother doing? You know with the calls and everything." she asks. What is she talking about?

"Melissa, what are you talking about?" I ask her. "Oh so he didn't tell you about that girl he slept with. Oh ok," she shrugs. They both walk off.

So she's saying that he, cheated on me? Before I can say a word, Scarlett and Sam immediately understand what I'm thinking and start reassuring me.

"T, don't listen to her she's a bitch," Scar says. "Yeah, just ignore her also the 'girl' she's talking most likely from before they even moved back," Sam says.

"Also the 'calls' she's talking about could be fake, so please don't jump to conclusions," Scarlett says. Sam nods in agreement.

I take a deep breath and nod in agreement also. They're right. There is no point of me freaking out over something that may not even be true.

"You're right, thanks guys." They both wave me off and we continue our water break like nothing happened.

After our water break we finish our practice smoothly. I see a text from Hardin that he's almost here but that was thirty minutes ago. Which means he will be here any second.

As I'm gathering my things I receive a video message from Melissa. Huh that's weird. I open it and it's something I never wanted anyone to see.

The video of me and Hardin having sex for the first time.

Tears start welling up in my eyes as I see Hardin walk into the gym and Melissa walk out the locker room.

Hardin sees me and starts running towards me. He's saying something but I don't hear him. I can't hear anything.

How did she get this?

---------------

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

Scarlett and Sam coming in clutch!!!

Oop!?!?!?

Why is Melissa such bitch??

What is Melissa talking about?

Are Scar and Sam right?

Did Melissa really send the video?!?

What's gonna happen next 🤭👀?!?

Hope you enjoy -PayPayB❤✨