42. You sure

Hardin's POV:

I just want to stay home. I have a very bad feeling that something will happen.

I wanted to keep Tessa's mind off the fact that today's the last time her and the girls are probably going to hang out as a group. But she doesn't want to let anyone down, plus it's the last football party so we can't miss it.

I did try to convince her that we didn't, but people interrupted that. Cue eye roll.

But Tess and I have came to a little agreement about this party. Don't leave my side. Only take drinks from me, Scar, Mel, Sam, Michael, or Brandon. If she feels uncomfortable or something is off we leave.

She has agreed to my terms and is now getting ready for the party with all her friends, which means I most likely won't see her for the next three hours.

Great.

Tessa's POV:

I'm nervous.

I haven't been to a party since the 'incident'. But it's the last football party and we have to celebrate there victory.

Also tomorrow is the three year anniversary of the kidnapping. So there's that.

And about this time, I always feel weird being around crowds. But this year I have Hardin so I feel so much safer.

The girls and I are currently getting ready in my room. While they're going for mini dresses, I go for more the simple approach.

I'm wearing blue mom jeans, a black crop top, with a yellow jean jacket, and white Jordan's. With simple makeup.

Since I'm done, I leave the room and walk to were the guys are

"Woah," I hear Hardin say. I look at him. His eyes rank my body up and down. He stands up, comes to me, and grips my waist. "Are you sure I can't convince you to let us stay," he groans out. He leans down and brushes his lips against mine.

"Hm," I hum brushing my lips also. "No." I close the space between our lips.

"Okay, as much that I love that you two are happy. Stop doing that in front of me," I hear Brandon say. Hardin and I pull apart. He walks behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean against him. "What did you guys do on that trip that made you never want to stop touching?" he asks.

Hardin leans down and kisses my neck, smirking. I'm wearing the same smirk on my face. Brandon starts gaging, "That's nasty." Everyone in the room starts laughing.

A couple hours later, I'm sitting in Hardin's lap. The girls finally came down. The guys start whooping as they come in. Melissa stands in front of us. "What do you think?" she asks giving us a spin.

"You look hot as fuck Mel," I tell her. "I think I'm going to get in some fights tonight," he says looking around the room. I roll my eyes at him, but a small smile stays in my face.

I love how protective he is over my friends.

A couple minutes later we all are pre-gaming. I even admit somethings I didn't want to but whatever.

An hour later we are all leaving the for the party (don't worry no ones driving drunk). We are all driving with our significant others.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Hardin asks me. I nod. "Yeah," I tell him.

He kisses the back of my hand before driving off.

I hope tonight goes okay.

--------------

Emotional things happening next!!!

Hey, remember how creepy someone was being on the first day of school. Just keep that in mind.

What's going to happen at the party?