34. Friends?

Long chapter peoples ❤🥰

Hardin's POV:

I knew Hayden was a creep and now I know why.

Tessa and Mel aren't saying anything just looking off into the distance.

Maybe we should let them talk. I tap Brandon in the shoulder and signal him to leave the room with me.

And he does.

Once we are both out, I close the sliding door. I hope they don't kill each other.

We walk into the living room where Sam is sitting on Carters lap, they are making out.

Brandon clears his throat. They pull away, Carter has a tiny blush on his cheeks.

Brandon starts chuckling lightly.

Sam glares at him. "Oh shut the hell up, Don," she taunts.

Don?

He stops laughing immediately.

It's now Sam's turn to laugh. Okay what?

"Who's Don?" I ask. Obviously it's Brandon but I want to know the meaning behind it.

"That's what Sc-," she stops as some one walks into the room. Scarlett and Michael. "Talking about me?" she asks.

Sam smirks. "Who's Don, Scar?" she asks her. "Who's Don?"

She immediately has a bight blush on her face. Michael looks like me, confused as fuck.

Sam laughs even louder. Scarlett's blush gets brighter. What the hell is going on.

"Don is what Scarlett would call Brandon when they had sex," Sam says laughing.

Brandon and Scarlett had sex!! Wow okay.

"You guys had sex?" Michael asks. Scarlett nods.

"You called him, Don, during sex." I start laughing with Sam. "Why?" Scarlett gets an even brighter blush than possible. Sam an I start laughing even harder.

"Ask him," Scarlett mumbles. It's Brandon's turn to blush bright pink. Now Sam, Carter and I are laughing.

Tessa's POV: A few minutes before.

Hardin and Brandon quietly leave the room.

"How long?" I ask her. "How long did you guys sleep together?"

She looks at me. "Two months after we met," she tells me. "So a year and a half."

She sadly laughs. "God, I'm so stupid I should've known it was you he was in love with. Before I say anything else she continues. "He even went as far as saying your name during sometimes. But I didn't say anything because I loved him."

Tears start falling down her face. "I loved Hayden so much, while he was in love with you. Jesus." Mel sits on a stool covering her face with her hands.

Hayden. Of course.

"He even asked me to dye my hair blonde. And when I didn't we stopped sleeping together but remained friends. And he told me everything he loved about you." I look at her. "He even told me why he had to do what he did."

"He did?" She nods. "Why?"

She takes her hands off her face. "Because, he knew I wouldn't judge him for it. Because he knew I loved him and I wouldn't do anything do hurt him."

She looks at me. "Why, did he do it?" I ask.

"For his sister, your dad kidnapped her because they didn't give them their money," she says.