3. Seeing her again

Hardin's POV:

Ugh why did we have to come back here it brings up so many bad memories and mistakes. Nothing I did for once but for Melissa. I mean don't get me wrong I love her and all (I will kill you if you tell her that I love her) but what she did last time we were here, was so uncalled for. I just hope I can see the one person I actually want to see, and that's one of the reasons why I didn't fight it so much.

We have arrived at the house where we were raised in and it looks exactly the same. It's honestly kinda creepy.

"Hardin," Melissa calls me out of me trance. "Are you coming or not," she says. "Yeah yeah I'm coming," I say. I get out of the car and go inside the house. I take the boxes labeled 'Labeled Hardin,' and took them to to my room.

After about an hour, and I'm almost done with unpacking all of my shit, my mom calls me.

"Yeah," I say. "Go to the mall and get somethings for the house." "Ok mom," I say. I'm too tired to argue. I get in my car and drive to the mall.

I get to the mall and walk inside. I walk past a group of girls around my age and wink at them. They just start giggling, I smirk. I go to where all of the grocery stuff is and start get stuff. As I'm paying the cashier trys to seduce me but I'm not having it, so I just grab my stuff and walk out.

As I'm walking out of the store I see a familiar face. I recognize her but I don't know who she is.

That is until I hear her talk. It's Tessa. Bloody hell she's so beautiful.Thank god for puberty, not that she wasn't already drop dead gorgeous but still. That dress she's wearing fit her curves nicely. And her voice sounds so sweet, soft and pure, I can't help what her moans sound like.

When I'm about to walk up to her Melissa fucking calls me.

"What," I say into the phone. "You have to come back we're having people over tonight," "Whatever I'll be there in ten minutes," I say rolling my eyes. "Ok byeeee," she says annoyingly.

I hang up the phone and look back up towards Tessa and she's walking and talking with a girl. I really wish I could talk to her but I don't feel like hearing my mum's mouth later. I'm not in the fucking mood to get scowled at right now.

I leave the mall and go back to the house.

Damn it this is going to be a long night. FUCK!

-------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

So that's Hardin's POV I know it's not really good but I tried my best.

So did I get you did you think H was Hardin? Nope it's not that easy.

Did you like Hardins reaction to seeing Tessa? I don't know how guys initially react to something like that so I tried my best.

What's going to happen later?

If Hardin is not H then who is?
You won't find out for a while.

See you next time -PayPay🥰✨