57. Commun... 2

Long chapter loves🥰🔥

Tessa's POV:

Hardin and I are currently cuddling on the couch while watching a movie.

We talked, and it was a good one. We raised our voice a couple times, and there might have been a little blame thrown out a few time. And dispite that it was still a good talk because we both listened. During our talk we realized what the problem was. We stopped talking and having quality time together. We became distant, and stopped focusing on us.

We started focusing on everyone else, making sure they were okay. And even though we did check in with each other, it wasn't what it should've been. Especially after what we both went through. I know that we could've done better at making sure the other was okay, and that's what we're going to be doing that from now one.

We realized that no one is more important than the two us and our talk reminded us if that. I'm glad we talked, it was just what the both of us needed.

I look up at Hardin as he watches the movie on the screen in front of us. Sesing my eyes when he looks down at me. After a few seconds of both of us making eye contact he smiles at me softly. I reach up for his face and bring it down to mine. Understanding what I'm doing he meets me the rest of the way and kisses me ever so softy.

--------

We have a two more days left here before we have to go back home and spend the remainder of our spring break with our families.

This past couple days have been a whirlwind to say the least. Hardin and started going on dates again and they have been really good. We've been all over the town doing the weirdest things that are apparintly normal here, it was a lot of fun. We are definitely falling back into our old selves, it's really nice to be us again without worrying about others. I want to stay here for as long as we can.

"Tess!" Hardin calls me from the other room. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" I respond back. I finish lining my lipstick before putting it in my little tote bag for the evening. I open the bathroom door and walk into the living room where Hardin is waiting.

Hardin's POV:

I hear the clicking of Tessa's heels on the wooden floor as I'm fixing the cuffs on the suit. I turn around and see my beautiful Tess. "Wow," my eyes rank down her body. She's wearing a mid-thigh burgundy dress with black strapless high heels. For jewelry she has chosen gold hoop earrings a gold bracelet and her normal gold infinity necklace with of course her promise ring.

 For jewelry she has chosen gold hoop earrings a gold bracelet and her normal gold infinity necklace with of course her promise ring

She looks up from the ground. She smiles at me. "Woah," she says, her eyes ranking my body also. She walks towards me. When she gets to me she wraps her arms around mine neck. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"You look gorgeous," I tell her. Her entire face lights up the way it always does when I compliment her.

"Thank you. You look very handsome," she says to me.