2. Mall

Tessa's POV:

When I arrive at the mall, I text Scarlett to ask where she is and start heading to the Starbucks in the mall.

When I'm in line to order I feel eyes peering into my soul. I shake off the feeling and order, when it's my turn. I pull out my wallet to pay when the cashier says, "Someone already payed for your drink." "Oh um who was it," I ask. "He said you already knew who he was but he said his name was H," he says shrugging his shoulders. "Oh um ok thank you have a nice day," I say stuttering. 'You too sweetie," he replies.

When I walk off I see Scarlett talking to our bestfriend, Michael. Scarlett has had a thing for Michael ever since he moved here from London last year. He TOTALLY has a crush on her too, it's totally obviously that they have a crush on each other well, except for them two.

I laugh to myself at there stupidity and walk up to them.

"Hey lovelies," I say. "Hey," they say in unison smiling. Weird. "Well I got to Sarah is waiting for me," Michael says.
"Ok see you later," I say. "Bye, Michael," Scarlett says shyly. "Bye Tessa, bye Scarlett," he says smiling at Scarlett and walks off.

"Ok what was that," I say turning to Scarlett. "He asked me out," she says squealing. "Oh my god, that's amazing I knew he would do eventually," I say while sipping my coffee. "Yeah yeah," she says smiling. "Come on let's go shop I have some things to tell you," I say. She takes my coffee. "Ok let's go," Scar says while sipping my coffee.

We start walking to our favorite clothes store, Forever.

"Well what did you want to tell me," Scarlett asks. "First off I'm getting new neighbors," I says. "Really who do we know them," she asks. "I don't know I just found out today," I say shrugging. "And the other thing," she asks while looking threw outfits. "When I was going to pay for my coffee someone had already payed for it," I said also looking threw clothes. She stops looking at the clothes look at me. "What," she asks. "All I know is that someone named H, payed for my coffee," I say while taking a sip. "Oooo someone has a secret admirer," she teases.

"I guess I don't know who would actually want to do that for me," I say shrugging. She stops looking and turns me towards her knowingly. "Stop that you are beautiful, and anyone including this H guy would be extremely lucky to have you," she says.

She opens her arms to invite me in them. We hug for a few minutes until she pulls out of the hug. "Now enough of this sappy stuff we have to shop and nails," she says. I laugh and say, "Then well let's get to it."

We both go into full shopping mode. After three hours of shopping we go get our nails done.

After we get done with everything, we decide to get food.

We go to the food court and order a pepperoni pizza. While we wait we talk about random stuff. Scarlett gos to get the pizza and check the time.

"It's four already," I say to myself. "What," Scarlett asks. "I didn't realize it was four already," I answer. "Oh what happens at four," she asks. 'Oh nothing my mom wants me home by five to meet the new neighbors," I say. She makes the 'O' shape with her mouth. We talk for thirty more minutes then I have to head home. "Bye babe have fun with the new neighbors," she hugs me. "I'll try, bye I love you," I say pulling out the hug. "I love you too," Scarlett says. We both walk to our cars and drive off.

Now let's go meet the new neighbors YAYYYY.

Scarlett

Tessa

---------------------

Yeah I know these chapters are boring but it'll get better.

Btw Sarah is Michael's younger sister.

I'm doing Hardins POV next.

Who is H?

What will happen next?

Who are the new neighbors?

Til next time -PayPay❤🔥