7. Hospital

⚠️Talks about Depression

(Remember Depression is different for everyone, so if it's a little hard to comprehend I'm sorry)

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😊

Tessa's POV:

We are on the way to the hospital and can't stop shaking. I'm so worried, I know that Scarlett is ok but I dont know about Michael and he's one of my closest friends and he's really important to Scarlett.

"Tess, he is going to be fine don't worry," Hardin says. "If something happens to him I don't kn-," I start crying again.

He stops at a red light, turns towards me, and takes my hands. "He will be okay don't worry he's strong ok," he says looking me in my eyes. I nod, the light turns green and he drives off. He brings my hand to lips and kisses it. Then he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it softly in little circles. I calm down a little but I'm still freaking out. Hardin is right he's strong but I still can't help but but worry.

A couple minutes later we arrive at the hospital. As soon as Hardin stops the car, and I jump out and run inside.

I look around for Scarlett. I see her sitting against a wall crying. I walk up to her and sit next to her. She realizes that I'm there almost immediately and hugs me. She cries in my arms. "H-he's in here ca-cause of m-me," she stutters. "It's all of my fault," she sobbs. "Shh it's not your fault," I say. We stay like this for a few minutes we pull out of it, and she puts her head on my shoulder.

Hardin comes in and sits beside us. I look up at him and smile weakly, he smiles back. I look down at Scarlett and move her hair out of her face. I take a deep breath and put my head on Hardin's shoulder. We stay like this for about ten minutes.

I look down at Scarlett and I see that she is sleeping. I want to ask Hardin can he move her but I don't know if it'll be uncomfortable or something for him. But I also dont want Scarlett to be in pain when she wakes up. Fuck it I'm just going to ask.

"Hey Hardin," I say in an low voice. "Yeah Tess," he says in a equally low voice. "Can you put Scarlett on the couch please," I ask. "Yeah sure," he said hesitantly. He stands up and pickes up Scarlett, carefully not trying to wake her up. I get up and walked behind them. He layed her down on the couch while I sat down on the chair by it. Hardin in came and sat beside me.

"You really care about her, dont you," he asks. "Yeah she's my bestfriend and she helped me out when I needed it the most," I say. "What do you mean," he asks.

"After the fight and you guys left," I start. "I was depressed for a little while, I didn't eat I didn't sleep I didn't leave the house, I just stayed in my room not doing anything." "That was until Scarlett and her parents came over when they first moved over here." I look at Scarlett.

"She saw that I didn't eat, she saw that I didn't leave the house, she saw that I didn't a shower." we both laugh. "But she also saw that I needed a someone, a friend, and that's what she was." It was difficult at first but she helped me get back to my normal self again."

My eyes start tearing up again and I take deep breath. "It took a while but she helped, nothing else did but her." "And talking to you of course." I can feel his eyes on my but I keep looking at Scarlett. "But then when you ghosted me, I fell back a little." "She was there, when I needed someone. "And yes I know I had my mom and Brandon but they didn't help she did." I look at him.

"I will forever be in debt to her, no one can nor will replace her." "I love her and I will be there no matter what if anything happens to her I'll break. Hardin just looks at me and listens he's in shock and that's understandable. "I'm so sorry that happened Tess," he says. I shrug my shoulders and say, "It's fine but it didn't get too bad until he came."

"Who Tess," he says. He can never know he's gone and I hope he will never come back. "My ex-boyfriend, Ha-," I get cut off by the doctor calling Michael's name. Thank god Hardin will never know what he did to me or what happened.

I stand up and walk up to the doctor. "Is he ok," I ask the doctor. "He woke up, but-"

------------------

Wheeeeew that was a chapter 804 words

Sorry for the wait.

So now you know what Tessa went through when they left and why Scarlett is so important to her.

Remember if ever feel like this you have someone there to help you don't need to go through it alone you have people that supports you whether it's your family or a friend. They support you. And if you need to talk to please shoot me a text, I'm always here to listen or give advice❤🥰

Would you blame Scarlett?

Poor Tess-A

Who's this ex she's talking about?

What's wrong with Michael?

Is Michael ok?

Please give feedback

Vote

Comment

Hope you have a wonderful weekend -PayPay🥰😁