52. Friends first

Scarlett's POV:

Michael and I walk into the Youngs resistance greeted by Hardin.

I give him a small smile as Michael and him greet each other in there guyish ways. I see Tessa standing on the stairs looking at us.

I give her a small smile which she returns. I walk over to her before the boys get into a conversation.

I can see the tears well up in her eyes, like mine as I walk towards her. She walks down the stairs meeting me.

Our arms open to hug each other before we even reach the other person. But when we do reach each other, we wrap our arms around each other.

Tight.

"Hey bae," she whispers into my neck. I can feel her warm tears go onto the nape of my neck. "Hey ma," I whisper back.

"I'm so sorry," she cries into my neck. I freeze. Why is she apologizing? "I know I have been really preoccupied lately but you can always come to me for anything," she pulled us apart so we were face to face, "No matter what," she tells me seriously looking in my eyes.

More tears well up in my eyes as I pull her back into the hug. "Thank you," I whisper in her ear.

I tighten my arms around her. I will tell her. I just want to tell Michael first.

We pull apart again, but we keep hold on each others hand. "I'm sorry too," I tell her. She tilts her head in confusion. "What for?" She asks. "For running out when you got here last night," I tell her. "I just didn't want you load all this stuff on you after what just happen," I whisper.

She shakes her head. "No, don't apologize. You have to deal with your own stuff I completely understand," she tells me. She reaches up to my face and wipes my tears away with a smile.

I do the same for her.

Suddenly I feel a familiar of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me towards him. He leans down and kisses my temple. "You okay?" He asks me whispering in my ear.

Tessa looks at me with a smile before nodding at Hardin. I'm guessing he asked her the same thing.

I look back up at Michael and nod. "Yeah," I tell him. "Everything's just fine." I smile at him.

I look back at the couple in front of us as we all strike up a conversation.

Two hours later we are all sitting together in the living room talking with Sam, Carter, Brandon, and Melissa, who joined us earlier.

When Mel came back over and she saw Tessa, let's just say it was the cutest thing ever. Now she doesn't want to let her out of her sight. Brandon is feeling jealous, of course.

I'm glad Melissa is doing what I am not able to right now.

"Scar!" I hear a familiar female voice scream my name breaking me out of thoughts.

I look at all the people in the room. They are all looking at me worriedly. Guess I've been so in my thoughts I stopped listening to them or that Michael has left the room. "Sorry," I shake my thoughts away. "What did you say?" I ask Tessa.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured her.

She didn't too sure but nodded anyway. "Well your mom is here," she tells me pointing towards the kitchen.

I nod. "Okay thanks," I tell her before walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

I see my mom giving Michael a sad smile before walking away.

Okay what just happened.

I walk in front of Michael and his page shows and angry but sad expression. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Did you have an miscarriage and not tell me!" he whispers yells at me.

My eyes widen and I gasp in shock. My mom must have thought I told him already. My mouth opens but no words come out.

Come on Scarlett, say something. Anything.

"Yes," I whisper.

His eyes widen and his anger disappears. "We were going to be parents," he whispers to himself. He walks over to counter and leans against it.

Without saying anything I walk over to him and lean on him. He wraps his arms around me and starts to sob into my neck. My own arms go up to his neck. I bury my head into his chest as my own tears fall onto his shirt.

---------------

Michael knows!!!!

What's going on happen next?

Love you all -PayPayB❤😌