27. I'm scared, okay

Brandon's POV:

I run after Melissa, I find her in the waiting room.

I sit beside her and sigh. "What's your problem Mel." She scoffs, "You know what my problem is Isaiah." I cringe, I hate when she calls me by my middle name.

"Actually I don't Melissa, so tell me," I say to her. "Why do you keep calling me, Melissa," she asks me, ignoring what I just said.

"What are you talking about Mel, it's your name," I say to her, rolling my eyes. What is her problem, ever since the game yesterday she's been acting more bitcher to Tessa than usual (I don't like it, but what can you do).

"You never call me Melissa, so why are starting now," she asks annoyed. She looks a head if her, not looking at me. Seriously? Out of everything right now that's what she's worried about.

"Because you're annoying me Melissa," I roll my eyes at her. "And are you seriously worried about what I'm calling you, when my sister is in the hospital."

She rolls her eyes. "Why is everything always about Tessa." Is that really what this is about?

"Mel, what are you talking about?"

"At first, you were talking about how Tessa was talking to that guy yesterday. Then you got mad at me last night about how I don't want them to be be dating. And now because she fainted." She huffs.

"Mel, we went threw somethings. So yes I'm going to protect her at any cost. And as far as last night, I was- am mad at you for not being happy for your brother."

"Melissa, what is this really about and don't give me some lame ass excuse," I tell her. She sighs in defeat, "I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of losing him, of losing you. I mean, come on everyone chooses her over me," she says honestly. Oh, I think I get it now.

"Melly, that's not true. Hardin chose you. He chose you, instead of being happy for six years, Mel. I chose you. Knowing it would upset my sister, even though she keeps telling me that it's fine," I tell her.

She sighs knowing I'm right, she's still not looking at me.

"But you're going to lose us both, if you keep acting how you are acting towards her."

She decides to look at me when I say that. "Your right, I'll talk to him."

"Good."

"Now, tell me why I can't be alone again," she says.

Scarlett's POV:

I was still sleeping when I got the call, so Michael answered it for me. As soon as I heard T, was in the hospital I quickly got dressed and came immediately. Michael wanted to come but his dad needed him for something.

*no pun intended you nasty people*

When Brandon told me that Richard was back, I almost fainted myself.

Even though Tessa was only missing half a day, it felt like years. It was by far the scariest thing when Carol came and asked was Tessa was with me when she wasn't.

I just can't do that. Not again.

Me and Tessa are currently cuddling in this tiny ass bed. But this the most comfortable I've been since I found out.

"T," I call her. "Yeah, Scar," she responds. "Can you start wearing the bracelet, I got you again? The one with the tracking device built in," I ask her.

That's actually how we found her. My mom, being the sneaky person that she is, got us matching bracelets with tracking devices in them. That way if we ever go missing she can find us. To be honest I was mad, but I was ecstatic that we were able to find Tessa.

"Anything for you, lovely," she responds. She yawns.

She must still be tired from last night. It's really hard not to notice the hickeys on her neck. They are fucking huge and hella dark. She's gonna kill Hardin.

Tessa's breathing slows down a few minutes later. See I told you she was tired.

Tightening my arms around her, I fall asleep also.

--------------

Brandon and Scarlett's POV!!!😁😁

This is an in insight to Scarlett and Brandon's thoughts.

I know it isn't excuse for Melissa's behavior BUT you can upstand how she's feeling

Sooooo, what do ya think????

Honestly I love Brandon and Melissa's relationship don't @ me pls!!

Tessa and Scarlett's friendship is something I aspire to have idc

What's gonna happen next??

I hope you liked it -PayPay 🥰🔥