21. That doesn't matter, I love you

Hessa's ring^^^

Tessa's POV:

"Because I still love you," he yells at me.

What.

"Hardin," I breath out.

He runs his hands through his hair, "Tessa." He looks at me with a nervous and worried look.

"Hardin you," I let out a sigh. "You can't say stuff like that too me," I shake my head. "Why not, it's the truth. I love you,"he says. "Hardin we agreed a long time ago that this," I point between Hardin and I. "Can never happen." I run my hands over my face.

"Tessa, of course we can happen," he grabs my hands. "No. No you said, we can't be together as long as Melissa hates me," I take my hands out of his.

"Tessa, what are you talking about," he asks me. "The last time we spoke to each other right before you left. You said we couldn't be together," I say.

[Flashback]

"I don't know why she won't believe you, Tess," he says to me, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. "You believe me right, I wasn't with him," I ask him.

He chuckles. "You were with me, so that would be impossible." He wipes my tears off.

I smile and blush at the memory. It was uncomfortable but Hardin was amazing and he made it less painful. "Right," I whisper.

"But we need to talk," he says. I look at him. "Talk about what?" I ask him. He sighs, "How are going to do this?" He asks.

"Long distance. I mean, we've wanted to be together since forever so why let the fact that you're moving ruin that," I say cocking my head to the side. "Yeah, but Melly hates you," he says. "You don't, so what's the problem," I ask. I am confused.

He sighs, "We can't be together if Mel hates you." "What? That doesn't make any sense," I tell him. "She hates you, and she'll hate me," he explains.

Still doesn't make since, but I know that Melissa is important to him. "Ok," I give him a small smile. "Thank you Tess," he says. He gives me a kiss.

"Here," he takes off his ring and puts it on my finger. It's a little big on my finger. "As a promise we'll be together one day," he says. I smile at him. I give him a kiss and a hug He hugs me back.

"What the hell is going on here," someone asks. I look and it's Melissa. Me and Hardin pull away. "We were just saying goodbye Mel," Hardin says. "Well you've said bye, now leave," she tells me rolling her eyes.

I give Hardin one more smile before walking out. Melissa glares at me.

I walk out of their house, and go to mine. I walk straight up to my room and close the door. The tears that I've been holding in are starting to fall.

[Flashback ends]

"Tess, none of that matters anymore," Hardin says. "Yes, it does cause you might love me, but you will always love Melissa more and that's fine; she's your sister," I tell him. "Yeah she's my sister, but you're more important and I do love you more," he says.

"Hardin you-, I start. "What necklace are you wearing?" he asks interrupting me. "It's just a necklace, why,?" I tell him. He walks towards me and takes the necklace out of my shirt. Shit.

"Why are you wearing my ring, if you don't want want to be with me," he asks.

I sigh. "I just don't want you to resent me for Melissa hating you."

"I would never do that Tess, please," he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Ok," I say. "We can be together."

He smiles and crashes his lips into mine. He wraps his arms around my waist. Mine go around his neck, and my hands in his hair.

He picks me up and puts me on the couch. He hovers over me, laying in between my legs.

He kiss me with force. Then we starts kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. I'm a moaning mess.

"I love you Tess," Hardin goans against my skin. "I love you," I say to him. Hardin chuckles, "You remembered." "Of course," I smile.

He continues to kiss me. "Upstairs," I whisper.

He picks me up and walks up the stairs. I wrap my legs around his torso. We don't break the kiss.

We walk into his room, he closes and locks the door. He lays me on the bed.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you," he mumbles against my lips. "You can show me you love me anytime but right now," I grab his neck, so we are eye to eye. "I want you to fuck me."

His eyes darken three shades.

----------------------

YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Flashback❤

Hessa's ring 💍

Did y'all like the Flashback?

They're together now?

Are they going to enjoy their night together or are they going to get interrupted?

What's Melissa gonna say and do when she finds out?

Hope you like it -PayPay❤✨