18. First game and a Cute guy

Tessa's POV:

I finish getting ready for the game then head down stairs to fill my bottle of water and eat some grapes.

After ten minutes a horn comes from outside. I grab my bottle, then put my grapes into the refrigerator. I grab, my cheer bag, wallet and phone then go outside to Hardin.

"Hey, are you ready for your first, last game," he asks. "Excited, but still sad," I frown. "I get it," he says smiling at me. He starts driving to the school.

I turn on the radio and Last Friday Night, is playing. Hardin and I look at each other and start laughing, then start singing the lyrics.

Pictures of last night ended up online
I'm screwed, oh well,
It's a blacked out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled.
Damn.

Last Friday Night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took to many shots
I think we kissed, but I forgot

Last Friday Night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday Night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday Night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop, woah

This Friday night, do it all again
This Friday night, do all again

We laugh driving to the school. I continue to sing the song.

We get to the school. I have to go warm up and we have to practice the dance again. As soon as he parks, we say bye then I run into the school with all of my things.

I quickly go to the gym and start stretching.

"Hey, babe," Scarlett says walking up to me. "Hey, are you exited," I ask. "Yes. Ah this is going to be great," she says excitedly. I laugh at her enthusiasm.

As we're both stretching, the rest of the team comes in and starts with us.

We do jog around the school then practice some cheers and the dance a few times. *Up top but they're wearing their uniforms*

When we're done we have thirty minutes before the game starts. We all go out the field with all of are stuff in hand.

I see Hardin talking to Brandon and Michael. Michael and Brandon aren't wearing their pads yet. Scar and I walk up to them.

"Hello boys," I say when we get to them. "Hey," they say.

Scarlett walks over to Michael, he puts his arm around her and pecks her lips.

Awwww.

"Michael, take a picture of me and Scarlett please," I ask and hand him my phone. "Sure," he says.

Scarlett and I stand beside each other and pose for the picture. After we take the picture, me and Scar look at it. I thank him, and post it.

tessa

tessa.young Last first game with my bestie ❤🥰 @scarlett_walker

hardin_scott 🖤✨

mike._robertson @scarlett_walker My girl🥰🔥 @tessa.young My bestie🖤👑

brandon.young My Sisters❤👑

call.me_H @tessa.young I can't wait til you're with me again ❤😘

Reply to @call.me_H I'm sorry do I know you

Reply to @tessa.young you will find out soon babe

"Um guys," I say worriedly. "This guy commented on the post and he's um-."

Brandon takes my phone out of my hand. "Who the hell is this."

"I don't know," I shrug and pick at my nails nervously.

He hands me back my phone. "Block him on all social media accounts and he tries to contact you again, tell me." I nod and do as he says. He pulls me into a hug.

"It's most likely someone's fucking with you, don't think too much into it," Michael says. Hardin nods in agreement.

I want to tell them that it's most likely not, but I remember that they don't know. And I want it to stay that way. Brandon squeezes me tighter.

We pull away and I look into his eyes. He looks worried. I mouth to him 'I'm ok.'

I walk back beside Hardin and he wraps his arms around me, I put my head on his chest.

We all start talking again. Hardin never went the guys practice so he thought it was soccer not football or rugby, (or whatever it's called I don't know) he was so disappointed. It was hilarious. Until Melissa comes up too us and puts her arms around Brandon. Brandon leans down to kiss her. They pull away after a few seconds.

Melissa turns to us and glares at me and Hardin. He unwraps his arms from around me and moves away.

I take a deep sigh and move away from him too, but continue talking. A little while later Brandon and Michael have to talk to coach and stuff so they leave.

We have five minutes before the game starts so I go to the concession stand by me some French fries. As I'm about to pay, some guy orders a water with fries. When I go to hand my card to the concession stand girl, he quickly hands her his card and pays for our stuff.

"You didn't have to do that but thank you," I say grabbing my fries and turn towards him. "It's no problem. I'm Hunter," he says sticking his hand out to shake. "Tessa," I shake his hand.

He's really cute. He smiles at me, he has these adorable dimples. He has brown eyes and hair. He's about 6'4. But he's on the opposite team.

"Your accent, is that Australian," I ask moving out of the way. "Yeah I just moved back in the beginning of the year," he smiles. "Welcome back, and I'm happy to say that we will be the first to kick your ass since you've been back," I smile back. "We'll see," he says.

Then we both start laughing like maniacs. As we sober up, Scarlett walks over.

"T, we have to go over to coach now," she says. "Ok. Well I hope you're not a sour loser, Hunter," I say then, start to walk away. "We'll see who's the sour loser, Tess," he says smirking at me.

At the same time me and Scar go, "Tess-A." We both laugh and make our way to where coach and the rest of the team is.

We walk past Hardin and he looks pissed. I wonder why?

------------------

Ohhh

There uniforms except there pom poms, bows and makeup are black and silver

Who is call.me_H? Hint: H

Why did Hardin move away from Tessa when Melissa came over to them?

Who is the cute Australian guy, Hunter?

Why is Hardin pissed?

What's Hardin gonna do?

Hope you like it -PayPay🥰🔥