10. Fuck, me Part 1

Tessa's POV:

God why am I so stupid. I shouldn't have kissed him last night. I cant do that. I'm not ready for that. I sould probably get ready for school.

I go take a shower. While I'm in the shower I think about me Scarlett's conversation yesterday.

[Flashback]

We walk up to Scarlett's porch. "Your not gonna tell him right," Scarlett asks. "Of course not," I say.

"Look your my bestfriend and I love you so I'm going to say this with all my love for you," she says. "Ok," I say.

"When we met him we thought he was the nicest person on earth. We thought he was the perfect guy. Now we know the perfect guy doesn't exist. What he did was traumatic. I'm not saying this to bring up the past remake you remember it.

I'm saying this to you so you'll be careful. I like Hardin he seems like a nice guy but I don't want you to get hurt again. I was there when he stopped texting you. It broke you.

But you got back up. Then when Hayden came you seemed happy. Then everything went to shit. I know Hardin and Hayden are two different people but they both hurt you so much and I don't want that again. I know you love Hardin. You always have and you always will and that's ok." I look at Hardin. "But your not ready to do anything with him. Your not ready to be that way with anyone. If you want to do something with him I 100% support you but your not ready. Ok."

"Ok, and don't worry I'm not going to make the same mistake again," I say looking at Hardin. "Ok good, she says smiling. Well I'll see you tomorrow and I'm wearing the jacket ok." "Ok bye love you," I say. "Love you too," she says. We hug and she walks into her house while I walk back to Hardin's car.

[Flashback ends]

I step out out of the shower and dry off. She's right I'm not ready. I shouldn't have kissed him.

There's a knock on my door. "Come in,"I say. "Good morning sweetie," my mom says walking in. "Good morning did you have fun last night," I ask. "I did and I'm sorry about that I didn't know that she was Hardin and Melissa's mother," she apologizes.

"It's ok mom," I say. "You sure, " she says. "Yeah," I say smiling at her. "Ok and before I forget someone sent you flowers," she says and walks out. Hmm that's weird. It's probably coach. I shake those thoughts and get ready.

We didn't decide on makeup so I'm going to do a light smokey eye with a little black lipstick. I take a picture and send it to her.